Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I feel tempted to double up on these if they get discounted.

No regrets payin retail for my pair though. Better safe than sorry when it comes to my size.

No regrets either, but I'm not going to lie. I wish I got these for below retail tho. :lol:

Didn't even notice MJ's grill on my left shoe at first. Also got a lot of 3's and 4's on my pair. :smokin

View media item 1406682

yall gonna have me looking over my set now :lol:

Last edited:
damn these pics got me leaning over that fence towards copping lol. might have to try and get these on someones employee discount $135 sounds alot better than $200

saw these on foot yesterday in store for the first time and i caved. Picking up my pair fri for 130. I tried to keep telling myself I didn't want them. My self control is lacking. 

saw these on foot yesterday in store for the first time and i caved. Picking up my pair fri for 130. I tried to keep telling myself I didn't want them. My self control is lacking. 
I see you finally caved... lol

I'll double up if I could get a pair for $130.... 
nerd.gif

I'm assuming these will be outlet bound in a few month with all these pairs sitting... 

agree..these areunderrated..while being one of the best releases jordan brand has made lately. wantedt o double up but too expensive to get a second pair and keep it in the box

Last edited:
A part of me wants these but I just got the Columbia 4s and the French 7s and idk if I should really have 3 white/ blue sneakers.. But blue is my fav color and the laser print gives these a "sandy" lookk which is why I like 'em.

A part of me wants these but I just got the Columbia 4s and the French 7s and idk if I should really have 3 white/ blue sneakers.. But blue is my fav color and the laser print gives these a "sandy" lookk which is why I like 'em.
you shouldn't have bought the french blues(and columbias lol)

I see you finally caved... lol

I'll double up if I could get a pair for $130.... 
nerd.gif

I'm assuming these will be outlet bound in a few month with all these pairs sitting... 

agree..these areunderrated..while being one of the best releases jordan brand has made lately. wantedt o double up but too expensive to get a second pair and keep it in the box
yeah i was close to the edge anyway lol idk if i caved or the edge just gave out lol either way im in. Been wanting a pair of all white 1s (high). This will pretty much be that pair for the summer. 

Last time he wore em on court was 98 in MSG. He said he didn't know how he played in 1s. So I dont think he could. :lol:
Yeah but he said that was an old pair he had in his the closet. They were a 12.5 but he usually played in a size 13 shoe.

He would have a freshly remastered pair of Lasers and probably would win the MVP.

Back
Top Bottom