Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

So I caved and copped my pair. At 130 it made it the decision much easier. First things first the leather is great. However I notice that some portions of the laser detail are darker and lighter all over the shoe. There really is no consistency in that regard. I did get some interesting graphics on my pair though, for instance a pair of 4s, 3s, 10s, and 14s. These will be on ice until late spring early summer.

View media item 1412659View media item 1412658View media item 1412657View media item 1412655View media item 1412654View media item 1412653View media item 1412652View media item 1412651

I'm jealous of anybody that got 3s on theirs, all I got was a 4 and two 8s. Got some dice on my wings tho

On my left shoe I got a 14, a 7, a 10, a 4 and a 17.
On the right shoe I got a 3, a 10, a 17 and half of a 7.

On the right shoe I got half of MJs face and UNITED CENTER written upside down across the front of the toe box.
On the left shoe I got UNITED CENTER written right to left instead of left to right, and half of a globe.

finally caved in and got a pair. settled for a 10 instead of my normal 10.5 but for $120 out the door, can't complain. pretty happy with the print on mine.

Where do yall cop from with these 120-130 prices???
employee discount.
ebates is great but I think just recently they've excluded jordan retros from the cash back perk
ebates was a great thing until it got ruined. pretty sure it was all thanks to people wanting the referral $$.. ebates sign up links bombarded my TL on twitter on release days.

ebates is great but I think just recently they've excluded jordan retros from the cash back perk

employee discount.

ebates was a great thing until it got ruined. pretty sure it was all thanks to people wanting the referral $$.. ebates sign up links bombarded my TL on twitter on release days.

Idk bout yall but i get my cash back every time from ebates with Jordan releases. But i never use FNL so that may be why but never fails me.

And personally i dont consider a purchase "below retail" because I used ebates cash back. That money isnt coming back to me til at least a month n half later by then its w/e

Thats just ne though

Yeah, only FNL has excluded ebates use on Jordan's. It's ridiculous, smh.
FTL refused my last purchase.
Unfortunately, Foot Locker does not offer Cash Back for the purchase of Jordans. This information can be found on our Foot Locker page under Special Terms and Exclusions here:

Last edited:
Idk bout yall but i get my cash back every time from ebates with Jordan releases. But i never use FNL so that may be why but never fails me.

And personally i dont consider a purchase "below retail" because I used ebates cash back. That money isnt coming back to me til at least a month n half later by then its w/e

Thats just ne though
I used to always get it back on retros but haven't tried since they put it excludes retro products. I believe they changed that and changed it to 3.5% when the 11s dropped in Dec, if I remember correctly.

And I agree, I don't see ebates as a way of getting it under retail. It's cool getting $15-20 back but it's only worth it if you shop online alot. Otherwise it sucks waiting like 2 months for $20 you forgot about lol

Last edited:
FTL refused my last purchase.
Unfortunately, Foot Locker does not offer Cash Back for the purchase of Jordans. This information can be found on our Foot Locker page under Special Terms and Exclusions here:
Thx for the heads up. I guess I didn't know, since I only order from NDC/FNL.

Almost regretting buying these off sobe soles, saw em sitting in my local champs today sitting. Woulda just scooped in person if I had any idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom