Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

And these aren't gr. I would say fear 4 numbers of the laser pack. $185 isn't far fetch considering frags were the same price. Laser 1 just got toppled in February with the 30 other shoe drops and got lost in the crowd.

And these aren't gr. I would say fear 4 numbers of the laser pack. $185 isn't far fetch considering frags were the same price. Laser 1 just got toppled in February with the 30 other shoe drops and got lost in the crowd.
Seems to me GR 1's aren't the same as other models and this fits the criteria of other GR 1s. Just a lower demand. 185 was too much for Fragments as well and def wouldn't drop anything above MSRP for 'em. Sure ill never get Fragments with my position but I'm good with not having them.

I hate how the tongue slot where you put the laces in is puffed out with all that extra padding.. noticed it on the frags as well. Don't like it at all to be honest, i hope I'm not the only one 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
B
lol just bc something that minuscule is on a pair of OGs I have to like it?

What did I say about you having to like it? If it's that minuscule then you wouldn't make a post about how you hate it. I don't care if you hate it or love it. I'm just saying that is how it was originally made and not some stupid crap JB would pull. Majority favors as OG as possible. You said you hope your not the only one. I'm saying you might be the only one. I didn't say you had to like it too

What did I say about you having to like it? If it's that minuscule then you wouldn't make a post about how you hate it. I don't care if you hate it or love it. I'm just saying that is how it was originally made and not some stupid crap JB would pull. Majority favors as OG as possible. You said you hope your not the only one. I'm saying you might be the only one. I didn't say you had to like it too
ight fam lmfao.

Still waiting to cop these for $120...
Chances are you will find em at that price now. I know some of my local Villas have had these on sale. I dont know why these retailed the same as frags. There was no collab to compensate for and the quality really wont prove any better than chicagos i would bet.

Still waiting to cop these for $120...
Chances are you will find em at that price now. I know some of my local Villas have had these on sale. I dont know why these retailed the same as frags. There was no collab to compensate for and the quality really wont prove any better than chicagos i would bet.
All the lasers had price increases so I'm donna guess the lasering is the reason. Even the dub 0 had a price increase. We can only hope that Chicago 2015's have the same quality as these because the last Chicago release came nowhere close to these.

Champs/Footaction still has FSRs for retail.. No idea why they're waiting this long for a price reduction. I might have to check DTLR this weekend.

Damn... Villa needs to open stores up in Cali :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom