Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Must say I saw these in person saturday i must have them .. any1 know where i can get em at a cheaper price in a 6y wanna get the girl these she loved these

I found a pair for size 11 on eBay last week for 165. Resellers losing money from this :smokin

I found this custom on a FB group. Pretty dope imo. I could picture myself rocking a Richard Seymour white Raiders jersey with the silver and black letters and numbers
The sharpie to the swoosh kills it for me. Would have been better with out it

Dat crease smh, the leather is so soft though
Maybe too soft. 
laugh.gif

Which is perfect. Looks really good. 
nthat.gif

A display shoe doesn't mean there's lots of inventory
This is true...however, I've seen these shoes in every sneaker store I've gone into since RD. I don't doubt that more likely than not there is a good size run sitting around. I grabbed mine on RD and will double up once the discounts hit! 

A display shoe doesn't mean there's lots of inventory

This is true...however, I've seen these shoes in every sneaker store I've gone into since RD. I don't doubt that more likely than not there is a good size run sitting around. I grabbed mine on RD and will double up once the discounts hit! 
They on the front displays when you walk in the store and they got 2-3 shoes on display when you go inside the store..... come on son

Last edited:

If and when they go on sale I'm going to double up too!

you guys think ~145 is a good price for these or are you guys expecting deeper discounts?

Great price imo. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better price in-store at retailers such as FTL and Co, even with rewards or Bday coupon. Unless of course, you can get an employee discount. You might be able to find them cheaper online tho, but who knows. Retro's rarely, if ever, get marked down these days.

Last edited:
you guys think ~145 is a good price for these or are you guys expecting deeper discounts?

Honestly thats not bad i say if you got go for it, you never know these might be grails later. Dont be that dude years from now posting "**** i should of got them for the low" lol

145 is nice. They should drop by next month. With them still sitting (real sitting, not 2 pairs in the back) online and everywhere in store with mult size runs, theres no choice but to drop em to at least 165.

145 is nice. They should drop by next month. With them still sitting (real sitting, not 2 pairs in the back) online and everywhere in store with mult size runs, theres no choice but to drop em to at least 165.
Honestly thats not bad i say if you got go for it, you never know these might be grails later. Dont be that dude years from now posting "**** i should of got them for the low" lol
truth guys.. just made a different purchase that I'm much more happy with so I'm going to pass on these even at that price!

Back
Top Bottom