Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Most spots by me are FCFS. Should be easily acquired for those that want them.

$185 is kind of a kick in the nuts though.

most champs around my way are doing FCFS....funny thing is the places i asked said they didnt get many pairs but are still doing FCFS...we'll see...

got 5 raffle tickets today, 2 more wednesday...most shiekhs if they get em seem to be doing FCFS as well...

people in houston, i think every store in memorial city is doing FCFS...that'll be the spot to be if u want these...

Just got back from my local Finishline. FCFS on Sunday is the info I received, And for those who haven't held them, the leather is super soft, I mean wow. $185.00 is high but use a winner circle reward. Team No Retail

most champs around my way are doing FCFS....funny thing is the places i asked said they didnt get many pairs but are still doing FCFS...we'll see...

got 5 raffle tickets today, 2 more wednesday...most shiekhs if they get em seem to be doing FCFS as well...

people in houston, i think every store in memorial city is doing FCFS...that'll be the spot to be if u want these...
Appreciate the info... 

Where did you get those raffles from? Willowbrook? I was thinking about heading up to FA and HoH (Willowbrook) tomorrow... 

Appreciate the info... 

Where did you get those raffles from? Willowbrook? I was thinking about heading up to FA and HoH (Willowbrook) tomorrow... 
nah, galleria hoh, northwest footaction, first colony footaction, sharpstown footaction...

i didnt hit willowbrook, didnt wanna get stuck in traffic...didnt even call prior to makin my move today either...if u are on the nawf, all of northline is doing FCFS...

Last edited:
Not sure why these are going for 190 it's just a no brainer on JB's side... Definite pass. Laser print looks good on the 4's tho so don't be too upset if you like laser print and don't like how it looks on these.

Just got back from my local Finishline. FCFS on Sunday is the info I received, And for those who haven't held them, the leather is super soft, I mean wow. $185.00 is high but use a winner circle reward. Team No Retail

yes i held these bad boys today and leather is so soft... locked my pair up hopefully a easy cop for everybody

Wait a minute  , why giving these a perfect slanted toe box   and not on the recent retro IV   , this thing drive me crazy ....

nah, galleria hoh, northwest footaction, first colony footaction, sharpstown footaction...

i didnt hit willowbrook, didnt wanna get stuck in traffic...didnt even call prior to makin my move today either...if u are on the nawf, all of northline is doing FCFS...
Yeah I'm from up north... 

I'll probably stop by Greenspoint during lunch and hit Willowbrook after work...

If all else fails, I'll hit up Northline this Sunday for FCFS.... 

Appreciate it!! 

Back
Top Bottom