• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting anything worth a damn is hard. Cause the money tied to it. Pretty much it sucks. Cause half the people copping don't want it to wear
Its very annoying cause i mainly want to buy these things to wear. Except maybe the NMDs but i always tend to change my mind once i have items in hand. Like the chicago 1s. I bought em to resell but ended up keeping.

I only wanted the human race ones, mainly for trade bait though. NMDs dont appeal to me at all for some reason. Maybe cause i never tried em on

NMDs are great man, I honestly think they are one of the best shoes to come out recently.. The Human Race ones are obviously awesome but even the mesh and wool PK ones are really great (and resale isn't insane). Adidas has been putting out so many great cws of the NMDs as well (which is why it boggles my mind on how Jordan Brand's retro+ cws are mostly terrible).

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
roll.gif

NMDs are great man, I honestly think they are one of the best shoes to come out recently.. The Human Race ones are obviously awesome but even the mesh and wool PK ones are really great (and resale isn't insane). Adidas has been putting out so many great cws of the NMDs as well (which is why it boggles my mind on how Jordan Brand's retro+ cws are mostly terrible).
Thats very true. Im kind of glad that adidas is making more and more colorways for the customers. Funny how its turning into the roshe though, i mean to me anyways. I'll probably give it a shot if i get to see em in store. Really love ultraboosts though lol. ANYWAYS.. Getting way off topic. I hope i can scoop a 9 up somewhere for a decent price. Praying for a restock on snkrs

2 pairs secured

1 from footlocker raffle- manager told me they only got 18 pairs and only 3 in my sz (10).. And over 200 sign ups

1 from snkrs- easy in and out on that, another Sz 10

yeah man, but kith releases generally sell out instantly on account of them using shopify :smh:

I used Restocks. Size 10.5 sold out when I was trying to check out via PayPal so I said forget it and went for the size 4. At the very least, it'll take money off the amount I spent on the size 11 I got

I used Restocks. Size 10.5 sold out when I was trying to check out via PayPal so I said forget it and went for the size 4. At the very least, it'll take money off the amount I spent on the size 11 I got

Gotta use the auto checkout and have pp one touch on?

So many L's, I think it's time to retire from Jordan's and move onto other shoes.

It is no longer fun or exciting trying to get J's like it used to be.

It hasn't been fun for a long time since this bot **** and too much bickering and trolling in the forums

Release threads use to be so fun before especially a lil before release

These threads suck, people just copping 10 pairs they don't even like just to resell for $50 profit

Can't wait til this crap dies down. I'm already pretty much done with Jordan 1s and Jordan's in general

It's supreme. You think Jordan aftermarket crazy. You have 16 year olds making they own pop up shops off resell alone.

BARELY missed KITH and I was expecting them to release.. site lagged when I was checking out and I got cart jacked

It hasn't been fun for a long time since this bot **** and too much bickering and trolling in the forums

Release threads use to be so fun before especially a lil before release

These threads suck, people just copping 10 pairs they don't even like just to resell for $50 profit

Can't wait til this crap dies down. I'm already pretty much done with Jordan 1s and Jordan's in general

I see you in that yeezy thread.......... I mean we both trying to get that TOP DOLLAR for our GG's tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom