• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the hell is paying $250 for a t-shirt!!!! 

mean.gif
I mean I bought the brown Let's F*ck t-shirt on grailed for $60. Wearing it right now and worth it.

$250 for a t-shirt, I dunno man, that's just nuts to me. My buddy was telling me he waited outside at Supreme to get a box logo hoodie years ago and his mom washed it (dry clean only). They're going for $585 on grailed right now lmaooo. Retail on their hoodies is $148 and I finally found one this past drop that I wanted that badly.

Honestly I just let my phone just input my credit info on all checkouts it's faster pp is another step that can lag

FTA for my boys size 12. And FTL Platinum VIP RSVP for my 9.5. Good morning...and don't forget to help others.

It hasn't been fun for a long time since this bot **** and too much bickering and trolling in the forums

Release threads use to be so fun before especially a lil before release

These threads suck, people just copping 10 pairs they don't even like just to resell for $50 profit

Can't wait til this crap dies down. I'm already pretty much done with Jordan 1s and Jordan's in general

It hasn't been fun for a long time since this bot **** and too much bickering and trolling in the forums

Release threads use to be so fun before especially a lil before release

These threads suck, people just copping 10 pairs they don't even like just to resell for $50 profit

Can't wait til this crap dies down. I'm already pretty much done with Jordan 1s and Jordan's in general

I don't mind paying $50-$80 over retail for new releases, but $100+. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Alright, so whats the consensus on the amount of pairs available? Less than 10K? These felt very very limited

This.

Wasted time and gas for raffle tickets, loss of sleep (getting up early), backdooring as you mentioned, BOTS as you mentioned, no app reservation pilot for my area, and so on.

I hear ya. It's amazing how little I care about JB releases now. At the beggining of the year I was intent on copping no less than 10 different JB releases. So far the only releases I've copped and kept are the Metallic 5s and the French Blue 12s. Sold everything else. The nonsense has sucked the fun out of it. And the ridiculous flexing just makes me not even want to be a part of it.

Meanwhile I'm amped for the NMDs coming out later this month after copping 5 over the last couple weeks and looking forward to the 2017 Ultra Boosts. Adidas and designer get my money now.

ok

these are kinda incredible

not trying to pressure yall but in person youd love them

MORE IMPORTANTLY

My Footlocker/HOH is starting that RSVP all thing some of yall were using. This is roosevelt field LI mall.

So check in at your local malls. They told me most major FTLs will be using that for the next big release. Get it done folks 

ok

MORE IMPORTANTLY

My Footlocker/HOH is starting that RSVP all thing some of yall were using. This is roosevelt field LI mall.

So check in at your local malls. They told me most major FTLs will be using that for the next big release. Get it done folks 
glad to see you cooking fam. so just FTL first for the app? we don't know about FA ?

And some tips from me

1) Clear your VMs regularly. Make sure theres space to receive them. Seems like more stores are lazy and leaving VMs instead of calling the next person. Which is good for you if they called you first

2) Set up your VMs. Sounds stupid but there was a time when I got a new service and assumed my VM tranferred over. 

NOPE

Double check and make sure its active

3) Go to your local stores and see if they staring RSVP for the next release. I was surprised when shorty told me its APP or nada from here on out. She really didnt have to tell me. Even gave me a flyer on how to set it up. So go to your stores and find out!!

Good luck

Last edited:
ok

MORE IMPORTANTLY

THE MAN! :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom