• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the new online raffles rollin out nationwide now? See alotta stores goin to this for nex release

Yeah, I was coming back from taking my wife to the doctors. We were informed we are having a new one on the way.
Congrats man! I just found out not too long ago that I'm having a kid as well. I learn the gender next month! best of luck to you!

Last edited:
One of fewer Jordan releases I really wanted but struck out on, congrats to those to obtained a pair and will wear them.

Yeah, I was coming back from taking my wife to the doctors. We were informed we are having a new one on the way.
Congratulations bro, take good care of my godchild
wink.gif

My Footlocker/HOH is starting that RSVP all thing some of yall were using. This is roosevelt field LI mall.
RFM? Nice. I was hoping they'd catch onto it. Can't wait. Thanks for the info.
smokin.gif
Yup.

Cashier made it a point to tell me thats whats theyre going to use from now on. Even gave me a flyer with directions with how to set it up and made sure I used my VIP to get credit towards it. We're def getting it out here

ok

these are kinda incredible

not trying to pressure yall but in person youd love them

MORE IMPORTANTLY

My Footlocker/HOH is starting that RSVP all thing some of yall were using. This is roosevelt field LI mall.

So check in at your local malls. They told me most major FTLs will be using that for the next big release. Get it done folks 
glad to see you cooking fam. so just FTL first for the app? we don't know about FA ?
FTL HOH in RF LI for sure. I didnt bother going upstairs to FA so I cant confirm that for you b

ok

these are kinda incredible

not trying to pressure yall but in person youd love them

MORE IMPORTANTLY

So check in at your local malls. They told me most major FTLs will be using that for the next big release. Get it done folks 
THE MAN!
nthat.gif
You got good news for me sir? 
nerd.gif

@iHust1e good enough to trade for the OG SBB?
I have not see the SBBHs in person so I cant say.

But from pics...I like the simpler colorway of the SBBAs over teh SBBHs.

Just my opinion. I could be biased bc I only have the aways lol

Wish you weren't on the road my dude! But you're the first on the list if the site restocks since I was communicating with you early this morning. I sent you a PM btw
Congratulations bro! Yeah, shoes gonna definitely take the trunk (not back seat because that's for the baby!)

I would take a beautiful baby boy over my whole damn collection! Wifey has a few issues so we gotta go with this ultra expensive and time sensitive IVF

Last edited:
Not sure how I was able to grab a pair. I was at my kids baseball game and tried my luck on Snkrs. 10 min later it said sold out. Then I checked my email and I got the "Order Received" message. Real happy to win a draw for once on Snkrs.

Now bring on the Black Toes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom