• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been emailing back and forth with them today asking questions. they've replied fairly quickly and more than just a few words. they said they buy from retailers (eastbay, FA, FTL, etc) and ship once in hand. I take it they use bots to purchase shoes and would think that if they couldn't fulfill preorders they would refund quickly. just because their communication is good doesn't necessarily mean they're legit, but it is a good starter.

I'm a little butthurt about kdak. Ordered a size 10 on 10/7. Then ordered a size 7 on 10/10. Got an email that the size 7 was shipped yesterday and the size 10 will get shipped today [emoji]128548[/emoji]

I've been emailing back and forth with them today asking questions. they've replied fairly quickly and more than just a few words. they said they buy from retailers (eastbay, FA, FTL, etc) and ship once in hand. I take it they use bots to purchase shoes and would think that if they couldn't fulfill preorders they would refund quickly. just because their communication is good doesn't necessarily mean they're legit, but it is a good starter.

Bottom line, we can always get our money back. No worries on my part.

Someone should make a thread with a title kdak, so these threads wouldn't be flooded with all that talk, and when we receive our shoes we post pics in there as some one mentioned earlier

Where are all the on feet pics?
nerd.gif
Second pair will be here friday. The worse of the two will be heading to my feet once i get off work!

Guys... a Kdak thread?

Lurkers will eat.. NT members.. maybe not so much.

"Currently, there are 1782  Active Users   (621 Members and 1161 Guests)"

just think about it. But it may be too late now anyway.. the links have been posted several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom