• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if everything checks out, that site will be ravaged from here on out 
smokin.gif

rip kdak

Guys... a Kdak thread?

Lurkers will eat.. NT members.. maybe not so much.

"Currently, there are 1782  Active Users   (621 Members and 1161 Guests)"

just think about it. But it may be too late now anyway.. the links have been posted several times.
Exactly my point. But it may be too late. I'm sure word has already spread and the resellers are on to them. Yesterday, a full size run of UNC 1s was available basically all day, and then suddenly sold out of all pairs instantly within a few minutes early this morning. Chances are, a reseller bought most if not all the pair and will markup the price to $250.

Exactly my point. But it may be too late. I'm sure word has already spread and the resellers are on to them. Yesterday, a full size run of UNC 1s was available basically all day, and then suddenly sold out of all pairs instantly within a few minutes early this morning. Chances are, a reseller bought most if not all the pair and will markup the price to $250.

Dummies couldn't keep it to PM's. :smh:

That what happens when folks keeping running they mouth

You still get mad respect for trying to help out ur NT Fam. No matter what. just my opinion.

You still get mad respect for trying to help out ur NT Fam. No matter what. just my opinion.
Thanks for the kind words fam.

For all that have their pair in hand. Is the starfish(orange) a darker shade or lighter shade of orange??

Oh man...what did some of you do...[emoji]128552[/emoji]

Finally Got My Pair....[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom