Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2196429
Just got in my pair from Nike. How I hate that off white Sail color. Main reason why I sold my OG SBB. Just looks like a dirty and discolored white. Messes with my OCD too much. These are definitely only getting used for trade bait for the black toes. Which is the only reason I went for them anyways

Last edited:
WHEN I SAW @wHipLAshTw03  POSTED ABOUT A PLACE TO COP.. I WAS ANNOYED AT THE SECRECY BC IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AROUND HERE BUT HE ACTUALLY SEEMED WILLING TO HELP ANYONE THAT PM'D HIM WHICH IS A TOTALLLLY DIFFERENT STORY/APPROACH..

IM ALL FOR KEEPING IT IN THE PM'S (ESPECIALLY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT) AS LONG AS PPL ARE WILLING TO ACTUALLY SHARE AND NOT BE SELECTIVE .. THAT **** IS CORNY. I NEVER PM'D BC I HAD A PAIR BUT HE SEEMS LIKE HE WOULD'VE HELPED ME WHICH RARELY HAPPENS HERE.

LIKE FOLKS SAID THOUGH.. IF IT TURNS OUT LEGIT.. RIP KDAK. IF THEY WERENT A BIG CARTEL SITE AND SOOO CHEAP NO ONE WOULD'VE THOUGHT TWICE. ANYWAY CONGRATS TO ALL THAT GOT A PAIR.. IVE LOOKED AT MINE LIKE 4 TIMES TODAY..

I CANT WAIT TO WEAR THEM!! AND BIG UP TO WHIP FOR HELPING WHOEVER YOU DID.. WE NEED MORE FOLKS LIKE THAT ON HERE.

Couple of people was suppose to receive pairs from kdak today but nobody has posted anything .. am I wrong?

There's no way pairs from kdak are arriving today when they barely started shipping out pairs yesterday since Monday was a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom