• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw man, I wouldn't do that. You can check the threads if you'd like. I know how lurkers and reseller competitors be like. lol
alright sorry about that

anyway the link was posted at least a few times before I posted it, and even more people were saying the first part of the site name. just rubbed me the wrong way when dudes told me to remove the name when the only reason they knew about it was because someone on here gave it to them. and anyone who isn't a complete idiot could read the past few pages and figure it out

people get way to greedy with the info on here. they get it handed to them and then make an effort to make sure no one else can get it

View media item 2197566
GALLERY]

All Hate Aside I'm Giving Props To WHIP For Holding It Down For Those In Need :nthat: That Man Went Out Of His Way To Help Members Here And It's Proving That These Pairs Coming In Are Indeed Authentic.... Not Sure What There Is To Hate On Here :smh:

Somehow I'm Still Sitting Pairless At The Moment But Am Holding Out Hope There's A Decently Priced 9.5 Out There Somewhere For A True AJ1 Fan Like I Am.

Where There's A Will There's A Way!

Last edited:
I know this. Messaged the site because I had missed my sz on first release. Saw there would be a restock, so asked him to switch the sizes for me if possible to get my true sz. Bruv said no problem.

So unless they ship me some fugazzi, which doesnt seem likely based on what others have said they received. Dude is cool with me!

I got nothing against Whip
I'm glad he helped people
I'm glad people got they pairs
Less complaining

And I'm all for the backdoor
I was just curious to what spots in LA Kdak
Grabs from That's all
No agenda
People get intimidated when OG's ask a question
Relax

Like I'm gonna tell on a store
Please!

Less complaining

Grabs from That's all
No agenda
Relax

Please!

You OG bro, your joined date was 2013

Less complaining

Grabs from That's all
No agenda
Relax

Please!

You OG bro, your joined date was 2013
:lol:

I was on NT before most of the members, when we used photobucket to post photos, then the change came and I lost my username, after I took a 6 year break from sneakers and just started back last year, that's y my join date is 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom