• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on NT before most of the members, when we used photobucket to post photos, then the change came and I lost my username, after I took a 6 year break from sneakers and just started back last year, that's y my join date is 2015

Yah same happened with me. Took a break because there was more arguing going on in forums then sneaker talk. Its a lot more chill now.

Once your married to your wife for years, shoes > booty.
laugh.gif
Wife: "If you buy another pair of shoes...you not gettin' none!"

Me: *clicks Add To Cart*

laugh.gif

Oh you wanna bag!
Blocked
Don't let me push your DM's out too asking for help

Dude can't take talks, you could please your mind, do what u feel, I don't care, you don't pay my bills and yes I ask you for some info, did I use it no, so push out the dms, if it please you

laugh.gif
​My girl is highly pissed at the amount of kicks I have stored in the closet.. Got permanently banned from the big shared closet, now my closet looks like a FTL stockroom.. I'm actually looking for a bigger apt just to have a sneaker room...

@eastny [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
That's what we are planning to do. A whole room dedicated to our love of sneakers.

eastny [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
That's what we are planning to do. A whole room dedicated to our love of sneakers.
She's into Air Max 90's & 95's So once she starts complaining I bring in a new pair for her. I think that would be dope.. A his & her's sneaker room!

Once your married to your wife for years, shoes > booty.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This is hilarious man.
roll.gif

Totally reminded me of one of the guys on my team who asked me a few months ago if it was okay for him to have 2 pairs of Jordans he bought on eBay shipped to our office because he didn't want his wife to find out

You gotta check this thread every few minutes to keep up with this madness. Smh can we get pics of shoes....please...

Speaking of significant others my wife is the reason I have to go to the PO in the morning. She refused to wait for the mail to run today. Soon as she left, I get a attempted delivery notification. SMH.. Appreciate my guy using signature confirmation though.

My pair from FA/FTL arrived safe and sound. Usually most boxes I have delivered, such as sneakers and anything from Amazon gets thrown somewhere in my front courtyard, sometimes there are boxes laying in my shrubs and stuff lol - I have a gate and I swear the ups/fedex/usps guys just throw it over without looking. But for some reason this box was placed nicely against my front door. 

So glad because my house is getting painted and the painters were power washing the outside....they've already sprayed and soaked some beaters and stuff I left outside, I would have been mj crying face if I found the box soaked.

Although I don't own the SBB 1.0,  I can see why people are saying these aren't quite the same quality wise. But I don't see anything wrong in terms of quality with these. Just some very minor flaws, but it won't bother me at all as people don't regularly bend down and scrutinize my shoes when I'm walking around.

If the og SBB is like the black toes/banned of SBBs, then these are definitely the "chicagos" - now,  onto the black toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom