Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so far no but yeah I agree.  definitely can't handle the load now with just 2

If their estimated profit margin is based on how many hours they worked and if they are this far behind with orders. It will just eat thru their profit margins.

Last edited:
got my sbb 2.0s from westbay.  receipt says $172.80 after taxes......shipment usps box says shipment fee was $20 and change......so they made $7??

I know it may be smart way of building the business but definitely can understand the other's concerns.

anybody that receive pairs have doubts?

You're a moron if you truly believe that the people that have both like the 2.0s better. Maybe 5% of you that have both like the 2.0s better.

Moron. People like what they like. You like 1.0? Who cares. Others like 2.0? Who cares. People like different things, why are you trying to definitively say one style is better than another?

got my sbb 2.0s from westbay.  receipt says $172.80 after taxes......shipment usps box says shipment fee was $20 and change......so they made $7??

I know it may be smart way of building the business but definitely can understand the other's concerns.

anybody that receive pairs have doubts?
And that 7 got ate up by pp fees. They are def doing charitable work.

if the kicks legit, who cares?  y'all should donate to them if you worry about their well-being so much lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 LOOOL 

not trying to bring spite.  just trying to see how others feel about the legitimacy of the products
I mean they have other shoes for way over retail, so it's not like every single shoe is at a rate they don't make profit. They already added +$20 to the Top 3s and BT's when they put them up. I expect them to continue raising their pre order prices for future releases. 

And that 7 got ate up by pp fees. They are def doing charitable work.

yup

if the kicks legit, who cares?  y'all should donate to them if you worry about their well-being so much lol.
Acknowledgement of someone's charitable work is being worried about them, it was actually a compliment. Most resellers are about the money whereas they are looking out the community. 200 was the charitable price for the black toe hook up today so Basically I gave at the office :lol:

Last edited:
My whole thing is if u can send Me a email U can send me a invoice. Not quite sure why a business would keep telling me one thing and not follow through constantly
EdIT: just checked my email had one from them saying they would have my pair on lock just waiting. :smokin hopefully it pans out

Last edited:
My whole thing is if u can send Me a email U can send me a invoice. Not quite sure why a business would keep telling me one thing and not follow through constantly
EdIT: just checked my email had one from them saying they would have my pair on lock just waiting. :smokin hopefully it pans out
When was the email sent?

EdIT: just checked my email had one from them saying they would have my pair on lock just waiting.
smokin.gif
hopefully it pans out
Westbay is probably a group of 1-4 people (tops) .
At this point the demand is way over their supply and their time is finite.

People who ate for 200$ shouldnt complain ,about them  taking a couple of days or more  to ship.

Its  charity (and almost an oop). If you are not satisfied with their service ,ask for a refund .I'm sure with all the publicity these guys got from NT , if any size restocks ,it is gonna sell out in less than a minute.
laugh.gif

My prediction is that they gonna drastically raise their prices at some point , and sell close or equal to other resellers-what the market is.

Last edited:
Got my RSBB from them in no time(3 days) and ate on the OVO restock. They were supposed to hit me up on Saturday so I could pay an extra fee for overnight shipping on the 12s(supposed to ship today), still haven't heard from them

People who ate for 200$ shouldnt complain ,about them  taking a couple of days or more  to ship.

Its  charity (and almost an oop). If you are not satisfied with their service ,ask for a refund .I'm sure with all the publicity these guys got from NT , if any size restocks ,it is gonna sell out in less than a minute.
laugh.gif

My prediction is that they gonna drastically raise their prices at some point , and sell close or equal to other resellers-what the market is.
Agree , but for them to be able to keep loyal customers they need to keep their "customer service above the rest." I for one  is willing to pay a little premium for the right service.   
wink.gif

Its  charity (and almost an oop). If you are not satisfied with their service ,ask for a refund .I'm sure with all the publicity these guys got from NT , if any size restocks ,it is gonna sell out in less than a minute.:lol:

I haven't paid yet I was told I would recieve an invoice 4 times. Does that sound like customer service?

I haven't paid yet I was told I would recieve an invoice 4 times. Does that sound like customer service?
I know what you mean , it  doesnt sound good.

Just quoted you to say that i think they are 1-4 friends whatever .

People shouldnt expect stadiumgoods,FC,Blitz customer service .
roll.gif

I know what you mean , it  doesnt sound good.
Just quoted you to say that i think they are 1-4 friends whatever .

People shouldnt expect stadiumgoods,FC,Blitz customer service .:rofl:
So if I'm a small company and U email me asking for a shoe and I email u back 4 different times/days saying I would send an invoice to pay and don't, I'm expecting too much from them because they are a small business? Makes zero sense
That's what I should expect?

Last edited:
So if I'm a small company and U email me asking for a shoe and I email u back 4 different times/days saying I would send an invoice to pay and don't, I'm expecting too much from them because they are a small business? Makes zero sense
That's what I should expect?
By all means, i am not saying you are wrong. 

I am saying that peoples expectations are very high .

I doubt the fact that they are even a company 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom