Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah .

You re probably unlucky , cause their inbox  should be full of hundreds of mails .

Should be probably full of these 

- If you restock SBB for 200$ let me know 

-Please find me a SBB for 200$shipped

-Want to buy Banned for 200$shipped

-Are you gonna restock the OVO's?

-Can you give me a better price on the BlackToes fam ?

-If  i buy 5-10pairs how much ?

-Where is my freakin order i paid yesterday and hasnt shipped yet.

-Are your pairs legit ? Sent me more pictures for proof

roll.gif
roll.gif

And as i said i think they are 1-4 persons, and doubt the fact that they can handle the volume they got with NT Sbb publicity 
laugh.gif

They probably haven't sent a invoice, because they are swamped and don't want to tie up your money. Because then you'll email them 4 times about the shoes haven't been shipped. 

laugh.gif

They honestly can't win! 

They probably haven't sent a invoice, because they are swamped and don't want to tie up your money. Because then you'll email them 4 times about the shoes haven't been shipped. 

:lol:

They honestly can't win! 
This makes no sense. If they send a invoice then they have the shoe correct? So why would my money be tied up? I could care less if it was tied up I'd rather have paid so I have more then someone emailing me 4 different times saying they will send a invoice only to recieve another email stating they are getting more and will send the invoice when they do. Real assuring

laugh.gif

They honestly can't win! 
This makes no sense. If they send a invoice then they have the shoe correct? So why would my money be tied up? I could care less if it was tied up I'd rather have paid so I have more then someone emailing me 4 different times saying they will send a invoice only to recieve another email stating they are getting more and will send the invoice when they do. Real assuring
If you are impatient, find another seller for $200.

And actually my point makes perfect sense. 
laugh.gif

Orders from people who placed last week since STILL have yet to be shipped. So in theory, it may take a up to a week or more to get your order out. So why send you a invoice to pay, when they KNOW they can't ship anytime soon? They would receive emails every 2 days asking for updates on tracking info, which would further clog their probably already full email inbox. The fact that they even respond, is a positive in itself. It's a 2 man crew, I truly keep thinking you forget that. 

Last edited:

And actually my point makes perfect sense. :lol:  

Orders from people who placed last week since STILL have yet to be shipped. So in theory, it may take a up to a week or more to get your order out. So why send you a invoice to pay, when they KNOW they can't ship anytime soon? They would receive emails every 2 days asking for updates on tracking info, which would further clog their probably already full email inbox. The fact that they even respond, is a positive in itself. It's a 2 man crew, I truly keep thinking you forget that. 
I'm obviously not impatient. Did u miss where I said I could care less if my money was tied up. All I'm saying is I've been told 4 times I would be sent an invoice, that in itself isn't good customer service. Period.

And actually my point makes perfect sense. :lol:  

The man never paid for his pair yet since they never email him the PayPal invoice to pay. He is concern that his pair isn't 100% secured since there is no confirm business transaction.

And actually my point makes perfect sense. 
laugh.gif

I'm obviously not impatient. Did u miss where I said I could care less if my money was tied up. All I'm saying is I've been told 4 times I would be sent an invoice, that in itself isn't good customer service. Period.
What I would do is send them another email and let them know your sentiments regarding the service you've received thus far. Westbay states on their site that "we will provide the best possible customer service around." Imo, if you remind them that they've sent you 4 emails promising an invoice with no definitive outcome, I'm sure it will put them on high alert to come to a resolution. After all, you're on a "waitlist" unless of course they told you they were guaranteeing your pair.

The man never paid for his pair yet since they never email him the PayPal invoice to pay. He is concern that his pair isn't 100% secured since there is no confirm business transaction.
Exactly, since last wed they told me they would ship out on The 17th. So when I never received the invoice I was promised for the fourth time by Sunday I figured I missed that "restock". Now this is what I'm told today

The reason we haven't yet is because we are planning another restock on them real soon.

We appreciate your patience. We will get you your pair on lock. Thank you
Again patiently waiting to at least pay :rofl:

Nike just randomly gave me a Banned/Bred 1 reserve, I already got a pair but that's crazy i'm going to buy it anyways
Damn you haha - man I never get anything good for reservations. People have been saying that they go to get their size and its never even available, its FCFS so betetr act quick. And if your size isnt up, people have been chatting w reps and then they somehow get them their size. But sounds like you may just get any size you can, because well, why not for retail haha

Damn you haha - man I never get anything good for reservations. People have been saying that they go to get their size and its never even available, its FCFS so betetr act quick. And if your size isnt up, people have been chatting w reps and then they somehow get them their size. But sounds like you may just get any size you can, because well, why not for retail haha
This is insane I didn't expect this I was looking for a Maroon Foamposite reserve and found this instead, it only let me add a 11.5 and i'm a 12 it's fine I guess.

What I would do is send them another email and let them know your sentiments regarding the service you've received thus far. Westbay states on their site that "we will provide the best possible customer service around." Imo, if you remind them that they've sent you 4 emails promising an invoice with no definitive outcome, I'm sure it will put them on high alert to come to a resolution. After all, you're on a "waitlist" unless of course they told you they were guaranteeing your pair.
Repped
They said they were gauranteed that's why they said they would send a invoice. I already thought about emailing them but honestly imo tgat wouldn't do anything because either they're going to send me an invoice to pay and ship the shoes or not. Their customer service needs improvement but can't complain about the price. It's just dudes in here defending this kind of customer service, no excuse period.

The ua's fakes are getting good:smh:

there are several dead giveaways. obviously the lace bag really seals the deal, but also the overall leather looks super stiff. the sail panels look too perfectly tumbled. the real pairs aren't like that. also, the sail panels on the fakes look white instead of sail AND the same goes for the midsole. anyone else care to chime in...?

:nerd:

there are several dead giveaways. obviously the lace bag really seals the deal, but also the overall leather looks super stiff. the sail panels look too perfectly tumbled. the real pairs aren't like that. also, the sail panels on the fakes look white instead of sail AND the same goes for the midsole. anyone else care to chime in...?

:nerd:
Thought they looked super stiff as well. And the lace bag for sure was big, and I'm not a fake expert

Aside from the lace bags on the video with the fakes, another MAJOR giveaway is the Wings Logo is way too small compared to retail pairs. It's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom