• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yes so true. I rarely ***** but my lord I'm SICK of it. If it's not people asking for links it's are they legit and if not that it's some delayed bs....

Bruh that site busted WIDE OPEN smh. Saw some dude in the top 3 thread gave the game away thats cold. I got a top 3 preorder in but i really wanted those bape mnds. I dont have 1 pair of mnds and my potna swear by them oh well

laugh.gif
 Madness

Did I just watch DJ Khaled have a baby on Snap chat!? 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Lol.

Same here. I'm not going to cancel since I already got a tracking number, but the only way I'll probably cop from here again is if I don't mind waiting a month for my package.  On the flipside they've been decent with replies which is more than most sellers do.

Not really in a hurry, but typically I don't like to wait 3-4 weeks for stuff I paid $200 for.  I def don't think they're scamming, but I know most people in here would be pissed if somebody on ebay took 3 week

This

I know it's perks to bein OD tall, but a cat like KD don't look right in anything he put on.

I've never seen that man fresh, or make anything look dope.

Aint nobody hyperventilating off an idiot. Like I said don't come for me if you don't understand that "initial tracking number" and "pre-shipment" are the same difference.  Seeing as how you're the only person who had a problem comprehending what I said...that seat is waiting for you. And nah I don't go ape**** in traffic, but you can go play in it.  If I get a tracking number the on the 19th then I expect it to move by the 22nd seeing as how I ordered 12 days prior. Now are you finished or are you done?

Funny how you the only one attacking with insults..... Usually happens when you can't come up with something intelligent to say. I'll be the adult and keep it civil, hope you get your shoes cause I know a lot are still waiting for their WB pairs.

Ha! We discussed this about a week ago in this thread. I think the general consensus was shoe>booty if you've been married awhile. I've been married a loooooong time. Trust me. i much rather have her asleep as I unbox my latest pick up! :lol:

These are better in hand. Glad I completed the SBB set.

my man

Has anyone received any new update from WB from orders placed on 10/9 or seen any new movement on their USPS pre-shipment tracking? Wanted to know before I contact PayPal for refund. Something definitely is not right.

Last edited:
Has anyone received any new update from WB from orders placed on 10/9 or seen any new movement on their USPS pre-shipment tracking? Wanted to know before I contact PayPal for refund. Something definitely is not right.

Nothing, I ordered the OVO and Yeezy 350 and they stop respond to my emails, don't know what's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom