• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received any new update from WB from orders placed on 10/9 or seen any new movement on their USPS pre-shipment tracking? Wanted to know before I contact PayPal for refund. Something is diffidently is not right.

I contacted them today and I was told shipping info for all delayed orders will be sent out by the end of tonight as per their website. They literally have had "a few hundred" orders that have come in not to mention more than double the amount of emails and they only have one person in charge of packing and shipping all of these orders.

I can't stop you guys from cancelling your orders but imo it would be more of a hassle if you cancelled (just my two cents). The fact they are communicating via emails and updates on their site, I'm sure the shoes will eventually reach your doorstep albeit the lengthy delays. The way I look at it, at least they respond. I would be very concerned if they never responded at all.

Last edited:
For myself personally, I ordered OG SBB's, Chicagos, and Black Toe. I have not yet received my shoes. I have arranged a pick up and I am in communication with them to pick my pairs up sometime tonight or tomorrow. 

I contacted them today and I was told shipping info for all delayed orders will be sent out by the end of tonight as per their website. They literally have had "a few hundred" orders that have come in not to mention more than double the amount of emails and they only have one person in charge of packing and shipping all of these orders and that person only works part time since they're a small company. 

I can't stop you guys from cancelling your orders but imo it would be more of a hassle if you cancelled (just my two cents). The fact they are communicating via emails and updates on their site, I'm sure they shoes will eventually reach your doorstep albeit the lengthy delays. The way I look at it, at least they respond. I would be very concerned if they never responded at all.

Well I agree that they are replying to emails but always seems to be the same answer " checking and will reply". For my order the tracking number was generated on 10/19 and WB said it was dropped off at USPS. Which at this point I doubt it was even shipped. I'm not trying to create any issue and really hope by tomorrow I will see movement on my shipment from USPS. Like a poster earlier said if they are so behind they should focus on getting customers orders shipped out first. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
i just don't understand if you have the shoes in hand why would you take a ton of more orders if you haven't even shipped out the first set of orders. Makes no sense. you going ham for them too. im starting to think westbay is your company. :lol:

For myself personally, I ordered OG SBB's, Chicagos, and Black Toe. I have not yet received my shoes. I have arranged a pick up and I am in communication with them to pick my pairs up sometime tonight or tomorrow. 

Since you are meeting them can you help to Pick up my pair and drop it off at USPS? [emoji]128556[/emoji] J/K

@Vicious Kicks

If you think that, why dont you send them an email and ask them if they're on NT?

Just because i've picked up shoes from them in the past and met them in person doesn't mean its my company. Some of y'all are speculating way too much.

i just don't understand if you have the shoes in hand why would you take a ton of more orders if you haven't even shipped out the first set of orders. Makes no sense. you going ham for them too. im starting to think westbay is your company. :lol:

:nerd:

I personally think it's a small group of resellers running that website. They took "hundreds of orders" and are now scrambling to fulfill them. From what I've seen the customers that have received pairs have been given FTL, Shoe Palace and NDC receipts. They're just grabbing pairs from random places and other resellers and this is why it's taking so long for us to get our orders

I agree with all the recent comments regarding WB. The shipping delays are pretty unacceptable. 

I doubt those "packing around the clock" and "through the night" comments. Its just packing and shipping.....

So they are scrambling to get ovo, resbb and yeezy orders. all of them came out weeks ago at this point you either have them or you don't.

Still subscribed cause I feel like something crazy gonna happen.

Almost like how much I'm invested in the walking dead at this point... I know it's bad but I still keep looking.

Ya'll in for the ride!

Buckle up!
Here comes the turbulence! [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128745[/emoji]

Homie said they got a few hundred orders

Say it with me!!

OVERSOLD stock they didn't even have!

Last edited:
Ya'll in for the ride!

Buckle up!
Here comes the turbulence! [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128745[/emoji]

Homie said they got a few hundred orders

Say it with me!!

OVERSOLD stock they didn't even have!

Dude wouldn't do meet up for me. Everything thru pp.

Okie doke at NTs expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom