Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Email from WB from this morning states:

" Your tracking will update by today with USPS. We did our part, its on them now. However we have been following up with them as well so you receive your package by Wednesday and see the update today"
So it's the USPS fault that people are not getting their tracking info?

@pclee interesting. I got the following "It already was dropped off to the post office Thursday. We are following up with the supervisor at the post office tomorrow. We will make sure you receive your order in the coming days."

@Kwasabi and no movement or more information?
on Sat I received a similar reply from WB.

" we will follow up with the supervisor at the post office the packages  were dropped to. We will notify you later today with an update"

But at the end of the day all the legit pairs will have a certain weight range right?

Yep, there might be a slight variance in the total weight but the disparity from legit pairs to fakes will be apparent. Unless fakes use authentic components (such as tooling) there is no way for them to fall in the weight range of authentic pairs simply because components are manufactured by different suppliers than the one Nike uses (and Nike has very strict production standards for each respective model so pairs of the same CW are consistent). The only potential exception is if you somehow get B-grade pairs, but even then I doubt there is much of a weight disparity from authentic A-grade pairs.

Last edited:
@pclee interesting. I got the following "It already was dropped off to the post office Thursday. We are following up with the supervisor at the post office tomorrow. We will make sure you receive your order in the coming days."

@Kwasabi and no movement or more information?
Yeah still no movement, though I think one other person had his order say the same thing but he got his shipment the next day. Not the case with me

Could ppl create fake tracking #

It's not

It's valid tracking but all that means is shipping was created and paid for in PayPal

Does not mean it was dropped off

I think between Thursday and today it would have at least been scanned if it was dropped off

yall boutta be weighing your shoes on a scale like some blow ready to be bagged up and served to the streets lmaooooo

It's not

It's valid tracking but all that means is shipping was created and paid for in PayPal

Does not mean it was dropped off

I think between Thursday and today it would have at least been scanned if it was dropped off

This makes the most sense to me.

Pre-shipment only means that a label was created. Package could have been dropped off and not scanned, or not dropped off.

Last edited:
Pre shipment might just mean they printed out the mailing label and haven't dropped off the packages to the post office. Usually the tracking number will be active when the post office accepts the package

so, WL responds to almost every message about WB, but when someone dug up his old convo about "combing for the best UA's he could find", and "trust me, you wouldn't be able to tell these were fake unless you had a microscope" he decided to ignore that?

And even worse, majority of the people in this thread seemed too ignore it as well....

I'll give them to the end of this week. Maybe a bit earlier. Been patient for a while now and it's not rewarding anything.

so, WL responds to almost every message about WB, but when someone dug up his old convo about "combing for the best UA's he could find", and "trust me, you wouldn't be able to tell these were fake unless you had a microscope" he decided to ignore that?

And even worse, majority of the people in this thread seemed too ignore it as well....
I recall him saying that in the banned thread. Hasn't been ignored but forgotten.

only people who should be impatient are people who bought just to resell cause you're trying to move product as fast as possible... hmmmmmmmmmmm

other than that, you can wait a few more days, after all you paid a great price for them.

I'll give them to the end of this week. Maybe a bit earlier. Been patient for a while now and it's not rewarding anything.

Waiting another week isn't going to hurt you.. The PayPal time limit is like 6 months, obviously you don't need to wait that long but I wouldn't cancel over a few days.

Nah, it was seen...

got shook by all the talk about weighing kicks to check for fakes. them 99.9%s are no longer 99.9% now that yall gonna break out the scales. now yall might not get tracking as promised tonight even if his shipment from china makes it in on time. smh. whyd yall have to scare old boy like that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom