• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No, I have not had Sole Supremacy check any shoes from WB. I am still waiting on my shipping confirmation for my Banned 1, Chicago 1 and RSBB 1. Hopefully, I finally get it today. I will take my shoes to Sole Supremacy once I received them. 
My apologies I thought one member took them to SS already?

ehhh i copped from SS once and it was the last time. wouldnt be fair to say i had a bad experience, but it made me think twice about copping from there again.

Well if you
Say that, care to explain why exactly?

No, I have not had Sole Supremacy check any shoes from WB. I am still waiting on my shipping confirmation for my Banned 1, Chicago 1 and RSBB 1. Hopefully, I finally get it today. I will take my shoes to Sole Supremacy once I received them. 
My apologies I thought one member took them to SS already?
ehhh i copped from SS once and it was the last time. wouldnt be fair to say i had a bad experience, but it made me think twice about copping from there again.
Well if you
Say that, care to explain why exactly?
my bad.

i copped pair of red 11lab4s from them. website said DS. when i got them and inspected, i knew they werent DS. they were VVNDS. but i could tell they were worn cause there was a crease on the side of shoes where it wouldnt come like that creased unless somebody wore them and walked in them. also, i could tell that somebody cleaned or wiped down the shoe with soap or some kind of cleaner with a flowery fragrance because the patent leather was dulled out and both kicks smelled like a nice fragrance. also i compared to my friends pair, and u can def tell way more when both pairs side by side that my pair had dulled leather aka not as shiny and clean as my friends pair.

overall, kicks were good money. but just the fact that i now know they clean up kicks and try to pass as DS if they can, bothered me a little.

Last edited:
my bad.

i copped pair of red 11lab4s from them. website said DS. when i got them and inspected, i knew they werent DS. they were VVNDS. but i could tell they were worn cause there was a crease on the side of shoes where it wouldnt come like that creased unless somebody wore them and walked in them. also, i could tell that somebody cleaned or wiped down the shoe with soap or some kind of cleaner with a flowery fragrance because the patent leather was dulled out and both kicks smelled like a nice fragrance.

overall, kicks were good money. but just the fact that i now know they clean up kicks and try to pass as DS if they can, bothered me a little.

Why didn't you tell them?

Speculation by FOUR people lol

shaw33
ATDizzle fo sheezy ma nizzle
cobrab19
The Rookie who just joined today 
So many keyboard warriors ITT.. You guys should bet your NTaccounts if you're so sure WB is fake (which you won't).

Until someone actually receives a pair of fake sneakers from them, this is all just speculation.

I'll log off nt if everyone gets their shoes. We're heading into a new month since the release and supposedly he has them but just in ndc numbers and it's taking forever to ship. I don't honestly give two craps about them or their site. I get my shoes for 160, 190, or 250. I.e. Retail. So I'm not missing out on anything by logging off of kdaktalk or I mean niketalk at this point.

And yes I believe he's not selling legit pairs. And if you guys believe he's selling legit pairs because they come with a "receipt" then ok. And it is 100% the last comment I will make on them or their site because I'm becoming just as bad at making this kdaktalk.com

my bad.

i copped pair of red 11lab4s from them. website said DS. when i got them and inspected, i knew they werent DS. they were VVNDS. but i could tell they were worn cause there was a crease on the side of shoes where it wouldnt come like that creased unless somebody wore them and walked in them. also, i could tell that somebody cleaned or wiped down the shoe with soap or some kind of cleaner with a flowery fragrance because the patent leather was dulled out and both kicks smelled like a nice fragrance.

Why didn't you tell them?
i did. i emailed and asked if these were DS. i pointed out the part about the leather. they stuck to their story that they got those kicks DS and sold them to me as DS. if i remember correctly, they told me the kicks were supposed to look like that....

but like i said, the kicks werent f-ed up. just very slightly worn and not DS as listed. very close tho so i didnt return em. i love my 11lab4s. both black and red :smile:

Last edited:
i did. i emailed and asked if these were DS. i pointed out the part about the leather. they stuck to their story that they got those kicks DS and sold them to me as DS. if i remember correctly, they told me the kicks were supposed to look like that....

but like i said, the kicks werent f-ed up. just very slightly worn and not DS as listed. very close tho so i didnt return em. i love my 11lab4s. both black and red :smile:

I get it I wouldn't buy from them after that either.

giphy.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but pre shipment just means they created a shipping label correct?
No. they do not have to create a label for the status to be in pre-shipment status. As soon as you make a purchase through PayPal it will be in preshipment.

but like i said, the kicks werent f-ed up. just very slightly worn and not DS as listed. very close tho so i didnt return em. i love my 11lab4s. both black and red
smile.gif
I get it I wouldn't buy from them after that either.
glad we share the same sentiment. i got the shine back(or most of it) on the shoes by using and wiping down with lotion so its all good
laugh.gif

No. they do not have to create a label for the status to be in pre-shipment status. As soon as you make a purchase through PayPal it will be in preshipment.

Ehhh I think your wrong.

Exhibit A: I sold shoes on Saturday via PayPal. The moment I paid for and printed the shipping label it changed to this:

October 22, 2016
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

The tracking later updates once it gets scanned. I've seen cases that is stays in the status above until it reaches the destination city. A lot of times they don't scan the package along the way.

Had a similar situation with them in 2013 or 2014 with a pair of Kobe 8s, listed as Ds but in fact vnds. I sent them pics and they offered me 15% discount. Haven't ordered from them since but that's only cuz I usually get w.e I want for retail now or jus preorder.

Ehhh I think your wrong.

Exhibit A: I sold shoes on Saturday via PayPal. The moment I paid for and printed the shipping label it changed to this:

October 22, 2016
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

The tracking later updates once it gets scanned. I've seen cases that is stays in the status above until it reaches the destination city. A lot of times they don't scan the package along the way.

This happened to a pair I got from the sneakers app. Never received any tracking info until it showed up at my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom