• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If wb does turn out to not be legit, someone pulled a fat lick. I still have faith though

200w.gif

i did. i emailed and asked if these were DS. i pointed out the part about the leather. they stuck to their story that they got those kicks DS and sold them to me as DS. if i remember correctly, they told me the kicks were supposed to look like that....

but like i said, the kicks werent f-ed up. just very slightly worn and not DS as listed. very close tho so i didnt return em. i love my 11lab4s. both black and red
smile.gif
Had a similar situation with them in 2013 or 2014 with a pair of Kobe 8s, listed as Ds but in fact vnds. I sent them pics and they offered me 15% discount. Haven't ordered from them since but that's only cuz I usually get w.e I want for retail now or jus preorder.
i didnt get offered anything lol at least u got a 15% code. its great to know im not the only one and that im not bugging. so now its confirmed that they do in fact try to clean their kicks up and pass off VNDS as DS. i copped those 11lab4s last year. wouldnt surprise me if they still doing it to this day.

Sucks to hear that about SS

Didn't think they would be like that but it's all about the almighty dollar these days

I just received my invoice from them lmfao. Wonder if it has anything to do with me complaing about their service in here? Yep sure does :lol:
They told me they would ship them on wed ill definately be updating
Whip must me hard at work right now :lol:

Last edited:
I just received my invoice from them lmfao. Wonder if it has anything to do with me complaing about their service in here? Yep sure does
laugh.gif

Ship must me hard st work right now
laugh.gif
What do you mean by invoice? Tracking number or the order confirmation? I got the order confirmation as soon as I ordered, haven't received anything since. Should I be expecting an invoice before the tracking number? 

I want Whip to answer that post regarding the fakes. :nerd:

Homie is sending out invoices and people didn't even get tracking. LMAOOO

Last edited:
Received an update email from WB as well. USPS tracking will be updated tomorrow morning and package I should receive by Wednesday. Fingers crossed

I preordered the BT's during the first batch. After all the drama lately, I emailed them to cancel my order last week and they did so 2 days ago. I rather pay $100-200 over retail than deal with any potential headaches. I will say they've always responded quickly via email.

Hopefully those with orders get their sneakers, but I do find it strange that they're able to restock multiple times and the only sneakers people have received are the RSBB.

I want Whip to answer that post regarding the fakes.
nerd.gif

Homie is sending out invoices and people didn't even get tracking. LMAOOO
I just received my invoice from them lmfao. Wonder if it has anything to do with me complaing about their service in here? Yep sure does
laugh.gif

Whip must me hard at work right now
laugh.gif
Lmao @wHipLAshTw03  @ work

Foot Action

WB

FA Top, WB Bottom

WB-Left FA-Right

WB-Left FA-Right

FA-Left WB-Right

FA-Left WB-Right

What do you mean by invoice? Tracking number or the order confirmation? I got the order confirmation as soon as I ordered, haven't received anything since. Should I be expecting an invoice before the tracking number? 
Long story short I was told 4 times since the 12th I would be sent an invoice as opposed to buying via website. Emailed back several times asking about it. Then after much complaing on a public forum I mysteriously get the invoice I was promised at 4:30pm today :lol:. Hmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom