• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet if you cancel right now, youll get an email from the guy within 10 mins. but it wouldnt be to be helpful. it would be to tell u not to order again in the future if youre gonna cancel order....

smh.

wheres all the capers who think people are overreacting? homie ordered 2 weeks ago, sent 4 emails, no tracking and no responses....basically got his money taken and thats it. meanwhile homeboy is sending out emails raging at people who cancel.

he even had time to take the site down this morning and put up more sizes for various kicks, aka taking MORE orders. yall capers think thats acceptable?

You have the power to cancel your order. Threaten them with canceling if you see no progress.

i bet if you cancel right now, youll get an email from the guy within 10 mins. but it wouldnt be to be helpful. it would be to tell u not to order again in the future if youre gonna cancel order....

smh.

wheres all the capers who think people are overreacting? homie ordered 2 weeks ago, sent 4 emails, no tracking and no responses....basically got his money taken and thats it. meanwhile homeboy is sending out emails raging at people who cancel.

he even had time to take the site down this morning and put up more sizes for various kicks, aka taking MORE orders. yall capers think thats acceptable?

You have the power to cancel your order. Threaten them with canceling if you see no progress.
i didnt order thank god. almost did. just pointing out what a sham whoever runs WB is.

reply back and tell him you cancelled because of their sh*tty service and in the future please dont restock everday if they cant fullfill orders from 3 weeks ago.

im tempted to place an order for 3 pairs, and then cancel them.

How are y'all just cancelling on a pre order through PayPal. You can just say I don't want to wait ????

Any info on your pinnacles?
Not aside from the email earlier on in the week. I asked him to try to ship my pinnacles and RSBB together and he said it wouldn't be a problem and that they'd be sent out within the week. Just hoping it's not another false promise. I'll keep everyone posted in here about any updates, progress, and authenticity once I get them. 

I got 2 tracking numbers...both are in pre shipment...smh one has been in ore shipment since Thursday...

Damn, I got one last night, in preshipment still, those guys playing with ppl money
Whats pissing me off is my Oneness shipment has been in preshipment since the label was created on Saturday. I don't know what's up with my luck lol. 

Whats pissing me off is my Oneness shipment has been in preshipment since the label was created on Saturday. I don't know what's up with my luck lol. 
I've had that happen to me twice after a few months of deciding to try them out for the first time. Both times a label was created, but never dropped off or picked up.

Took over a month before Paypal ruled in my favor because I had to start a "missing mail" search first with USPS.

I've had that happen to me twice after a few months of deciding to try them out for the first time. Both times a label was created, but never dropped off or picked up.

Took over a month before Paypal ruled in my favor because I had to start a "missing mail" search first with USPS.
Well that's wonderful news. I tried to contact Oneness too but they didn't even reply to me. I use AMEX for everything and those guys will chargeback really quickly for any stupidity like this. I hope that's not what it comes down to but we'll see in a few days. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom