• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody order something intending to cancel? lol i have time to waste but i ain't gonna waste it on that. i rather watch paint dry.

I ordered Pinnacle 6's the day of release. Lords knows when I'll get tracking. If it takes longer than a week I'm going to cancel. It's not the waiting I mind if they were up front about it. I rather pay another $50-$100 for good customer service. I had read good reviews, & decided to give them a shot.

I got the same reply about shipping today or tomorrow and I ordered on 10/11. I already got a pair from the early release here in LA (which is where im sure WB got their pairs since they are SoCal based) but really hoping they come thru so I can double up. Actual release day is getting me nervous since some retailers (eastbay, finishline, etc) have said they arent getting them
Dang. Didn't realize Eastbay aren't getting Black Toes! I expected Finishline to nit get them.

I ordered Pinnacle 6's the day of release. Lords knows when I'll get tracking. If it takes longer than a week I'm going to cancel. It's not the waiting I mind if they were up front about it. I rather pay another $50-$100 for good customer service. I had read good reviews, & decided to give them a shot.
Im waiting until the 27th and then I'll have to talk to them. 

Got an email back from them and they said they know for fact my pair is in transit and I may possibly receive them tomorrow. Told me to give it another 24 hours. We'll see. I gave them 5 days since I received the tracking and I'm only in the next state over

They told me this days ago. Still no movement.

That's their favorite line, that you will receive tracking tonite or tomorrow, same nonsense all around and then telling ppl don't order from them again if you continue to cancel.

That's their favorite line, that you will receive tracking tonite or tomorrow, same nonsense all around and then telling ppl don't order from them again if you continue to cancel.
Well if it does get to the point of cancellation I definitely wouldn't order from them again so no worries there

It's simple in my mind. If I do not get my packages by Thursday, I am canceling all my orders and putting disputes in if they don't cancel them immediately. I live in California. If the packages were shipped on Monday or Tuesday, the latest they would get to NorCal by priority mail is Thursday. 

I am sick and tired of hearing them say they shipped my packages. I want visible proof. I dropped a package off at USPS today and it's already showing movement. Why? Because I actually dropped it off. Now, USPS does not always scan packages but I have 3 packages incoming. I'm sure they would scan at least one of them. 

Last edited:
FWIW people, USPS has been really slow for me (Dealing with GOAT), sometimes not updating for 2-3 days.

FWIW people, USPS has been really slow for me (Dealing with GOAT), sometimes not updating for 2-3 days.
That happens to me about 35% of the time with GOAT. USPS doesn't scan the package until it finally arrives in Culver City. It doesn't get scanned when it was dropped off or by the San Jose sorting facility. 

That's why I'm okay with giving WB another 1-2 days. However, I live in ******* NorCal. If they really shipped my packages by Priority Mail yesterday in LA (was probably today tbh), they are guaranteed to come Thursday at the latest. 

Now, I realize USPS ***** up all the time with shipping but there is no way WB can apply that universally to all of us. 

Last edited:
USPS not updating location movement scan is possible but there should a least be a initial receiving scan by USPS.

Funny thing is they haven't replied to my emails. Worst communication ever. Once I threatened to file a claim through PP they replied instantly and refunded me. Smh

USPS not updating location movement scan is possible but there should a least be a initial receiving scan by USPS.
Nope. I've had packages sent to GOAT arrive in LA/Culver City without being scanned a single time by USPS until the package is in SoCal. USPS forgets (or is just lazy) to scan upon receipt all the time. Their service is highly unreliable. People only use them cause they are way cheaper than Fedex and UPS. 

If USPS was not government funded and had to compete with Fedex and UPS, they would go out of business. 

Last edited:
These dudes Paypal acct like a RollerCoaster

People canceling they Jordan 1 orders

and dudes still buying NMD BAPE and UB pre orders.

red to neg to Green to pos 

laugh.gif

Nope. I've had packages sent to GOAT arrive in LA/Culver City without being scanned a single time by USPS until the package is in SoCal. USPS forgets to scan upon receipt all the time. Their service is highly unreliable. People only use them cause they are way cheaper than Fedex and UPS. 

Ok then .. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not always.

Two recent packages I sent were scanned by USPS when they left their facility but it still didnt update in there system until a few days later

Not always.

Two recent packages I sent were scanned by USPS when they left their facility but it still didnt update in there system until a few days later
was it Ground 5-7 days shipped

Priority is getting scanned

2-day Priority Mail (Dealing through GOAT). Like I mentioned, they did get scanned but did not actually update in the system until 2-3 days

Priority is getting scanned
Nah, sometimes USPS literally doesn't give a ****. 

I've had cases where the scan doesn't show up for a few days too but other times, the first scan I get is when the package has already reached its destination city. I pretty much only use Priority (either for GOAT) or when I ship anything else. 

I'm really hoping WB comes through clutch and I get my pairs in Thursday. They are all legit checked by Sole Supremacy on Friday and I'm on Cloud 9. It's either that or cancel/chargeback/PayPal claim SZN. 

Last edited:
Sent them an email since I last posted and now I see movement for the BT...BTs should be here by Thursday...still no movement on the rssbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom