• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all of you STILL getting receipts. Please update the thread. They claim a retail receipt comes with all pairs. 

roll.gif

I think WB is a spin off from another Rancho Cucamonga reseller who got exposed for selling fakes. I just can't remember the name right now, but that zip code and the paypal invoice name keep jumping out in my head as someone I know.

:rofl:

I think WB is a spin off from another Rancho Cucamonga reseller who got exposed for selling fakes. I just can't remember the name right now, but that zip code and the paypal invoice name keep jumping out in my head as someone I know.

But not one case so far of a fake shoe sold? Just cases of bad delays

the 2nd, 3rd and 10th restock pairs gonna be fake.
That's just an assumption though, and if they were fakes, he should have no issue shipping them out. Regardless I'll post all pictures up once I get them and let you guys be the judge of whether they're fake or not. And if that's the case, paypal claim. 

so nobody has received any other pairs besides rsbb from WB?
I am suppose to receive 3 pairs on Thursday. 

1. Banned 1 2016 

2. Chicago 1 2015 

3. RSBB 1 2016 

Pictures will be posted and shoes will be taken to Sole Supremacy on Friday likely. I think I might be getting my Black Toes as well in the next week hopefully. 

Are all of you STILL getting receipts. Please update the thread. They claim a retail receipt comes with all pairs. 

IF ppl receive receipts, at least with the Black Toes, theres only 2 possible locations they could of came from and thats either Nice Kicks LA or Footlocker Culver City. Since theyre Socal based and those were the only 2 locations to release em early

FYI-GOAT is switching to UPS. They shipped my RSBBs UPS and sent an email announcing the change.

300 posts backed up, was studying for a test.. i read a page or 2

so basically tracking numbers have been given out and we're now waiting on people to receive their pairs 

am i caught up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom