• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My WB pair came in today. No receipt in the box

View media item 2211230[/qoute]

I'm noticing a couple small differences in the tongue others please chime in because I am no expert but, it seems on my pair the R under the N is touching, there seems to be a lil less space in between the N and the Nike check on my pair, and most noticebly to me the check doesn't touch the bottom of the tag on my pair.
View media item 2211264

Last edited:
I'm still from the if it sounds too good to be true it probably is...........

Well see then black toes shouldn't have FTL receipts in multiple sizes since just about every location is doing app raffles.

The receipts y'all have what FTL locations are they, then cross reference that to see if they started all raffles. Then next release I doubt he gets shoes in the same size or multiple sizes from that location since backdoor is closed.

Last edited:
Aight man. I'm done, like I said I hope for the amount of money y'all spent with these dudes all them shoes legit.

My WB pair came in today. No receipt in the box

View media item 2211230[/qoute]

I'm noticing a couple small differences in the tongue others please chime in because I am no expert but, it seems on my pair the R under the N is touching, there seems to be a lil less space in between the N and the Nike check on my pair, and most noticebly to me the check doesn't touch the bottom of the tag on my pair.
View media item 2211264
My Nike pairs both have the same spacing as you noted .

Lol on the real tho. Everyone 1s look really good. Whoever made that pros and cons post is right so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom