Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, boutta send another email then
Odd how some people get a reply right away or that same day, while others don't get a reply at all. Or no replies until a refund or claim is mentioned. Also some people ordered same day or days later...haven't some people who ordered later gotten them in before others that ordered a day (s) before them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scales?

A real legit check is the fire test.

For those who think your Kdak pair you received isn't legit, get a lighter and set fire to your pair. If the leather burns brown their legit, if,they burn black they are fake. Don't forget to show the thread your results.

For those who say Kdak sends UA, burn your NDC or legit pair (if you even have a pair of RSBBs to burn), so we can see how a "legit" pair burns.

Scales?

For those who think your Kdak pair you received isn't legit, get a lighter and set fire to your pair. If the leather burns brown their legit, if,they burn black they are fake. Don't forget to show the thread your results.

For those who say Kdak sends UA, burn your NDC or legit pair (if you even have a pair of RSBBs to burn), so we can see how a "legit" pair burns.
roll.gif

Here's the thing for me.

If we've reached a point where fake/UA sneakers are so close to authentics then everyone looses. The only way to know for a fact that your shoes were authentic would be to purchase from authorized retailers. Unfortunately, that's not always possible given how limited these shoes can be.

So I guess it will become retail or fake for some people. Either way this has gotten stupid LOL.
Carry on.

Here's the thing for me.

If we've reached a point where fake/UA sneakers are so close to authentics then everyone looses. The only way to know for a fact that your shoes were authentic would be to purchase from authorized retailers. Unfortunately, that's not always possible given how limited these shoes can be.

So I guess it will become retail or fake for some people. Either way this has gotten stupid LOL.
Carry on.
Yeah it's sad that its come to that point. 

Just weighted my SBB and two pair of Chi 1
Weights were in this span. All size 11.5 all right foot NO lace bag NO cardboard trees
None were from WB

1# 0.5 oz to 1# 1.4 oz

The stitching on the tongues is nothing to worry about..that's just a QC thing

anyway..for those that received their pairs and need an LC

post pics of:

1. tongues
2. red qc stamp inside box
3. back of shoes
4. lace bags

Last edited:

Scales?

Funniest stuff I've seen tonight on this thread 
roll.gif

Scales?

Here's the thing for me.

Carry on.
It's been like that for a while

From my screen the ankle is off and the tongues are sus. 

But since kdak is your new Nike, go ahead and keep buying UAs.

From my screen the ankle is off and the tongues are sus. 

But since kdak is your new Nike, go ahead and keep buying UAs.
I'm taking my pairs straight to Sole Supremacy on Friday. If they checkout, then Kdak wins. If they don't, well, you win and it's chargeback/PayPal claim season. 

I'm taking my pairs straight to Sole Supremacy on Friday. If they checkout, then Kdak wins. If they don't, well, you win and it's chargeback/PayPal claim season. 
It's not about who wins. Nothing strikes you as odd. Why would a reseller be kind to sell you shoes for 0-$20 profit?

Rancho Cucamonga is 1 hour away from L.A., you know what kind of ground that's like to cover? OVOs weren't even plentiful enough for FSRs to even be offered. All pairs were raffled in L.A. 

100%

Final conclusion...

Cons

Awful Service

Shipping Times

Pros

Authentic Product

Prices
It's not about who wins. Nothing strikes you as odd. Why would a reseller be kind to sell you shoes for 0-$20 profit?

Rancho Cucamonga is 1 hour away from L.A., you know what kind of ground that's like to cover? OVOs weren't even plentiful enough for FSRs to even be offered. All pairs were raffled in L.A. 

So far not enough evidence to call kdak frauds.. only thing awful is shipping time. We will see when others get anything other then sbbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom