• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

With the new reservation app, if you're a Platinum VIP/Gold Star member you get a five Minute head start when you sign in for the raffle, and when you check in at a physical location you get an additional minute. Your countdown ends six minutes earlier than everyone else and gives you an advantage at reserving your pair.

Might only be looking at 5 raffles lol. I'll still fill them out because you never know

This right here is the ONLY reason I would ever consider getting them. Other than that I think these are terrible,(IMO) and I love the shattered BB 1's.
Bucs fan? 
nerd.gif

No, Hell No :lol:

Look at 2015's Orange

And then

2016's Orange

Not trading myself short

Last edited:
Yall think you can trade these for the SBB's
As in all trade situations it depends on the person and how bad they want the shoe, I've heard others saying they are hoping to trade these Alt-SBB's for Breds so I suppose anything is possible! If I get multiple pairs of Alt-SBB I'm definitely going to hang at least one pear out as trade bait and see what people are willing to offer.  

Last edited:
It is funny though I think if it wasn't for the "Shattered Backboard" name being attached to these pears that they would sit on shelves/online and go deep discount/ eventual outlet. 

Last edited:
I doubt it unless they are super limited.. SBB are pretty coveted not only for their quality but also limited availability

Just my opinion of course
SBBs were not that limited, after originally selling for 600+ they were sitting for 320 for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom