• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're coming out tomorrow but Euro releases ? I've never ordered from Euro sites lol might try tomorrow. Anything I would have to worry about ? Extra shipping charge I'm guessing ?
No customs fees unless packages are valued over $800+

So they're coming out tomorrow but Euro releases ? I've never ordered from Euro sites lol might try tomorrow. Anything I would have to worry about ? Extra shipping charge I'm guessing ?
some EU sites have insane shipping but will refund VAT (20%) so it works out to close to retail + local tax.  Some of the bigger ones like END and SNS have very reasonable shipping charges ($10-12).

So it seems Silva is sold out...smh
How is it that 2 sites released earlier than the countdown timer? 

The realisation that the other euro sites might do the same, is enough to convince enough peeps to keep checking each site whilst simultaneously refreshing.

enough to give someone a nervous breakdown, if you ask me 
roll.gif

I feel like this is going to be a Europe Royal blue release. I feel confident enough with preorders at under $300 that this won't be a SBB1 (since they never even made it to Nike).
The Euro release may just be smaller. Here's hoping the push to next week, is because of allocation.

Agreed though. Will be checking Euro sites through the day. The fact these aren't moving at $379 at sites like Windy, gives me some relief

Bred 1s barely moved at 379 size 9-10 when they came out. Prices will probably go up within the year after release

Agreed. I think it'll be a normal release. Most eat. Some don't. The ones that don't scream limited the loudest. $300 weekend release. Drop to $250 and level at 350-400 a few months later

I really feel blessed, especially after what had happened[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Anything I can do to make finding links easier for those with busy schedules

Glad to hear everything is fine with you, haven't been checking these thread like that. Be strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom