Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat $315 now
Not for size 8-8.5 
mean.gif

Saw a pair for 317 yesterday for size 9, but I think that would be too big for me. 

I sent three polite emails over the last week and have yet to receive any sort of response.

There's also the issue that happened to day with me not receiving everything in my order.

KDak has had plenty of time to respond to my messages and give me an actual reason for why things are happening as they are.

I filed for claims for my BT and Top 3 pre orders and my order that came in today which was missing stuff.

I'm glad some people got legit pairs, but I'm still not convinced on the second one I received.  I'm gonna take it to a local spot tomorrow and FC later in the afternoon since I'm gonna be in LA.  If they say something is fishy with the shoes then I KDak is gonna be getting all sorts of claims.

Saw on here the sheer amount of folks getting the "File a claim" email response from KDAK.

Heard a "bing" in my inbox, checked...just got the "File a claim" email in my inbox from KDAK as a response to my "I would like a refund" email.

Now their site is down. 
laugh.gif

Filed a claim within Paypal with the quickness, the Paypal page immediately said that any message to the seller had to be immediately escalated to a Paypal dispute as the seller was "unreachable", and I then added in all of the information into the dispute.

Question: If I purchased an item 6 days ago and (obviously) never got it, theoretically I should be refunded my money if Paypal attempts to contact the seller and sees that they skipped town and disappeared, right? (KDAK you reading this 
nerd.gif
)

Last edited:
Claims take a while on a paypal. PayPal gives them a I believe a 3 week period to respond before taking it into their own hands to make a decision. Happened with disneyland tickets with me once lol. Speaking of disneyland, any LA folks got connects lol? Going in two weeks

Just filed both claims as well. Oh well, i'm confident i'll get Black Toes for retail, and I'll just pay around 280 for the RSBB. It is what it is.

If they are unreachable via paypal then you will no doubt get refunded. They have no way to submit info on the claim. Bad part is paypal will have a multiple day waiting period before making a ruling. Had to do the same thing with an order of SBB's through a site a month ago.

Whats the grace period on paypal for filing a claim, if we ordered around the 11th or the 12th?

Glad I got my money back yesterday. Told him you can be quiet all you want. When I wake up if I don't see a refund in the paypal account in the mourning, I am filing a claim. Woke up in the am and money was refunded. 3 more days till wish gets back. Should be interesting. 

They won't go through the pages and scroll the comments.

I think you can file a claim for up to 6 months after a purchase.

Repped, thanks guys.  Sounds like an open and shut case then.  Just a waiting game then (or hopefully KDAK wises up and just refunds the money)

I second the notion to include the link to this forum in your claim if you can, or at least reference the others on this site who have received the same "File a claim" message.  That "File a claim" message essentially tells Paypal the seller has no interest in working through a dispute and raises all sorts of red flags.  The number of us having difficulties helps. 

Lol. Expecting the best quality from Jordan brand. Dont play yourself. There is an issue with almost all pairs produced now a days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom