• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After I saw the 2.0 in person I was so mad I slept on them! I honestly didn't see resale being that hi on these... I should've known better.. oh well. All my money is tied up in my ladies bday, Christmas and some space jams and Kentuckys. Thinking about what pairs I need to let go of in trade for these

You haven't seen nothing but the beginning of the storm

Wait till those heart broke Adidas fans get or not get their pairs!!

All those TB UB and NMD Bapes!!

All hell finna break loose!!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly, I have no idea how they are going to be able to fulfill the Bape NMD orders..

This thread is crazy. It went from everyone wanting to have the kdak link, to people complaining about keeping it secret, to people questioning its legitimacy, to people getting real pairs.

Then everyone went crazy and bought up their stock. Which lead to people complaining about the slow shipping time. Then people started questioning legitimacy again, then people started buggin about slow shipping and poor customer service. Which lead to canceled orders and then some people got pairs in that look legit but people still think too good to be true.

Almost 1 month later and feels like we got nowhere.

Good lord :lol: if this ain't the truth #kdakgate

Last edited by a moderator:
What is fair resale on these right now? Looking to grab a pair. Assuming there probably won't be any widespread restock, no?

Never did I defend, just gave an option of maybe why it was done that way. Stop trying to twist words to make yourself look good, it's not working.
that is defending him bro, do you not know the definition of defend?

"speak or write in favor of (an action or person); attempt to justify."

that's exactly what you were doing. attempting to justify his actions regarding the paypal refund

Bred quality not better than Chi though. I know I'm in the minority here but I find Bred quality to be so overrated.
I'm with you. People are blinded just because the leather is tumbled they swear its amazing quality.

Chi > BRED quality department.

someone posts pics of their kdak pair that came with a different lacebag, which is a HUGE indication that the pair is fake, yet people are still in here defending kdak. wow. some of you guys 
mean.gif

should have seen it coming I guess. I suppose it'll try to be explained away by saying "how do we even know that pair was actually from kdak, that poster could have been lying"  or  "maybe kdak just sent one fake pair but every other pair he sends will be legit"

really can't believe some of you guys right now

someone posts pics of their kdak pair that came with a different lacebag, which is a HUGE indication that the pair is fake, yet people are still in here defending kdak. wow. some of you guys :smh:

should have seen it coming I guess. I suppose it'll try to be explained away by saying "how do we even know that pair was actually from kdak, that poster could have been lying"  or  "maybe kdak just sent one fake pair but every other pair he sends will be legit"

Cuz there ain't any papi, people were just trollin' otherwise they would've posted a pic. Unless you bought one yourself try not to stress yourself out over it lol

Last edited:
someone posts pics of their kdak pair that came with a different lacebag, which is a HUGE indication that the pair is fake, yet people are still in here defending kdak. wow. some of you guys :smh:

WHICH guy's pic showed a different lace bag ?

As an update, I filed a claim against Kdak for the Jordan 1 RSBB that I received an invoice for and a tracking no. but never actually shipped. It is still stuck "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since 10/24/16. Since the shoes never actually shipped, that should be an open and shut case and quick resolution. 

Super glad that I got my refunds already on my 4 pre-orders so I'm clear there. 

I'll be filing a claim on the Chicago 1's as well since they are missing the lacebag and show clear signs of being tried on and worn in-doors. However, I am holding up on it until it is legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

As for the Banned 1, I will have it legit checked by Sole Supremacy. If they note that it is even the slightest bit off in any way, I will file a claim for it as well. However, I don't believe anyone noted that my Banned 1's looked fake. They came with the NiceKicks LA receipt and had that Nike factory glue smell to boot. I already have a pair of 2016 Banned 1's from FTL (at the cobbler atm) that they appeared to match up with. 

The only issue that anyone pointed out was the mismatched fonts for the "number 2" in the UPC on the sizing tag. 

Banned 1's: 

Last edited:
Okay fine....... I DO NOT defend, think it's right, or approve at all the way they have handled any of this. Their pairs seem legit so far with terrible business practices. I still have preorders with them and plan on keeping them so I continue to post and keep up with the thread. Since you have no connection with any of this why are you still here? Oh that's right........

so anyone who doesn't defend kdak is a troll? alright bro

Seems pretty nice to me
What's wrong Is he took domebodies money to ship them a pair of shoes. Then he holds the money lies about sending them them makes u file a claim instead of refund the money himself :smh:

Did you order from him??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom