• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone who doesn't know how to use the word "hear" and "here" in its proper context is someone who gives me a good laugh 
laugh.gif
Someone in their 40s who trolls NT like you is someone who gives me a good laugh
laugh.gif
Good one. Bravo

Consistently been in contact with them? LOL, I haven't contacted them in weeks. I know my pairs will get to my house eventually. I have no need to bug them with email after email asking about my pairs because I've done a lot of business with them and know that they've been backed up ever since NT'ers started ordering. Understandably so, I have more trust in them than a lot of you here therefore I have little to worry about my orders.

In fact, I ordered the Black Toes weeks ago and have yet to receive them...but if more than a month goes by and I still haven't received my pair, best believe I will contact them.

I dont get how you think it's acceptable to wait a month for a product that you/they are saying is being sent this and last week.

The 100 pair giveaway, the constant shipping issues and delays, there are too many red flags there for me.

Those of us that have received refunds today all had issues which points to trouble there as well.

I was polite in all my emails and told this guy I would rather have my shoes than get a refund, and he responded with "file a paypal claim"

No worries mate. Thanks for your customer service.

Last edited:
Someone in their 40s who trolls NT like you is someone who gives me a good laugh
laugh.gif

lets do a poll to see how many people cancelled their orders because of constant lies about shipping and absurd delays and no communication VS how many people cancelled purely because they got influenced that kdak sells UAs.

if the former is the majority, you send me 5 grand. if the latter wins out, then youre right and ill paypal you 5 grand. we can each put our 5 grand in an escrow or agree on a neutral 3rd party to hold the funds and release em to the winner so nobody can back out.

put your money where your mouth is. how far you willing to ride?

edit: dont come back at me with a college essay. this question does not require all that BS
Guys what's the point of the personal attacks? I know a lot of people think Whip is KDAK but there's no evidence of that. In my opinion they don't type even remotely similar to each other, night and day difference. 

Man, cant believe how much kdak has blown this thread up. If kdak wasnt mentioned, this thread wouldve been done weeks ago.

laugh.gif

lets do a poll to see how many people cancelled their orders because of constant lies about shipping and absurd delays and no communication VS how many people cancelled purely because they got influenced that kdak sells UAs.

if the former is the majority, you send me 5 grand. if the latter wins out, then youre right and ill paypal you 5 grand. we can each put our 5 grand in an escrow or agree on a neutral 3rd party to hold the funds and release em to the winner so nobody can back out.

edit: dont come back at me with a college essay. this question does not require all that BS
Guys what's the point of the personal attacks? I know a lot of people think Whip is KDAK but there's no evidence of that. In my opinion they don't type even remotely similar to each other, night and day difference. 
show me where in my post the personal attack is?.....i dont think he took it personal. yo @wHipLAshTw03 , did you take that post as a personal attack on you?

laugh.gif

You, my friend, are a lot more intelligent than others here.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

show me where in my post the personal attack is?.....i dont think he took it personal. yo @wHipLAshTw03 , did you take that post as a personal attack on you?
Not a personal attack, but you've been "attacking" if you know what I mean. DId you, at any time, ever place an order with KDak?

laugh.gif

Not a personal attack, but you've been "attacking" if you know what I mean. DId you, at any time, ever place an order with KDak?
exactly lol. nah aint been attacking imo. just pointing out obvious things. and no i never did. i was contemplating on the blue 12s cause that price is good for a preorder, but ultimately decided not to after reading so many complaints pop up. i can usually secure at least 1 personal pair of the majority of the kicks that ive wanted. i guess i will be patient and wait until release day and probaby score on eastbay or something.

Maybe not in that particular post but this has pretty much just been a witch hunt. I ordered with KDAK and now I'm waiting on a claim, so I'm not picking sides here but I think you guys are straying from the real issue here. No point going after members, I genuinely believe whip was just trying to help others out, just my opinion though. 

Can everyone chill with the "100 pair promo" stuff.
It's starting to sound really ridiculous.

Dude didn't gave away 30k worth of sneaker.

And he damn sure didn't ship 100 pairs in a day,
He was having trouble shipping that in a month. LMAO

Just stop. He MAYBE gave out 3-5. And that's a big MAYBE.

Last edited:
20k in promo is nothing to a business with a 300k line of credit...my bad, more speculation. :smile:

Last edited:
why not just perma-ban that fool, its like kdak is his pops or something, geez.....annoying as hell. hope all y'all get your money back but when i saw that site, i knew something was fishy, y'all better live and learn lollll

We've nearly got a playlist. a couple more tracks needed.

Gentlemen, kindly submit your entries.

all this thread is now is people trying to one up each other, boost post counts, hope for reps from their followers......... it's the same **** everyday, hell every hour. people should be banned from the thread for posting redundant garbage. some of you wanna talk about contributing to NT or lack thereof....... I don't know if I can recall ONE thing that has been a real contribution in the last 20 pages. plus how many people have chimed in on things they read the last few days without knowing anything that went on before they decided to hop onboard?!

Last edited:
Less than stellar customer service? Yes
Delayed shipping? No doubt, which is why you always have the option to cancel if you think you're never gonna get your pair. However, one must understand that their site blew up with tons of orders in just a short amount of time so it's plausible that initially they were backed up to the point where delays were not probable but inevitable.
Ponzi scheme? LOL, all speculation and no evidence. People who are so convinced, go hire an attorney and let's see them prove it. I'd like to see it too. If this can be proven, I'll jump off the KDak wagon as well.
Lack of email responses? Sure. I don't blame y'all for being upset, I would be too. So it's your own decision to make and yours only if you want to cancel as a result of delayed responses. Nobody's forcing you to do business with them and vice versa.

KDak selling UA pairs? lol, if you think they're selling fakes you know nothing about sneakers. FOH with those amateur LC's
Stealing from people and closing down shop? FOH, the website is still up albeit they're not taking new orders but there's no sense in speculating because their business is their business and the fact of the matter is they are posting updates on their site every other day and y'all are still getting refunded by Paypal.
KDak a fraud? One's perception is one's reality, and you only believe they are a fraud because they've been slandered continuously on this thread. It's a shame if your decisions are influenced by haters whose only agenda is to persuade you not to do business with them because of pure speculation about their products and business practices (i.e, why are they giving away 100 pairs? how is it possible for them to have a $10 margin on RSBBs? How do they source their pairs? lol). 

At the end of the day, had certain trolls not made it a point to falsely claim KDak sells UA pairs and slander them without any proof while consequently influencing others to file claims, the outcome and general consensus would have been completely different. Remember, all the trolling happened, or should I say BEGAN, well before the lack of email responses transpired and way before shipping got delayed. A couple of them began their hate crusade long before people started even receiving their legit pairs, thus causing doubt in the minds of all you people who couldn't think for yourselves and do you own due diligence prior to the site blowing up with all sorts of negativity placed towards it. The rest is history.

How bout them Cubbies? Getcha Sum.

Sound like you're in on this scheme. You don't need evidence to point out at least 10 other members having to go through PayPal claims. Before this snow ball effect you was vouching for the kdak dream team. Now your like we acted upon ourself. Keep playing yourself, with all the red flags up and kdak nowhere to be found like you on most ocassions since the bubble bursted.

-and haters? Anyone would be upset if there's no answer, no updates. Takes customers money and leaves them in the dark all at the same time offering to give away 100 pairs. You're the biggest clown on the thread next to kdak whip, keep smoking that garbage piff kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom