• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all this thread is now is people trying to one up each other, boost post counts, hope for reps from their followers......... it's the same **** everyday, hell every hour. people should be banned from the thread for posting redundant garbage. some of you wanna talk about contributing to NT or lack thereof....... I don't know if I can recall ONE thing that has been a real contribution in the last 20 pages. plus how many people have chimed in on things they read the last few days without knowing anything that went on before they decided to hop onboard?!
Agree with you 100% here.

IMO IMO IMO:

I sincerely believe Whip's intentions were honorable.

I am yet undecided about Kdak, but in all honesty, it doesn't look good. can't see any faults with the kicks people have received, even the weed stash 1s (extremely limited). I do see a fault with the 'giveaway', and 'file a claim'.

I'm not sitting on the fence, I'm not even in the neighborhood to sit on the fence. and sitting on a fence can hurt your rectum. 

It's just pointless to keep going for each other, let it go. 

As long as everyone either gets their kicks or their money back, nothing of substance has been lost.

I hope none of you quote me and dissect my opinion expecting a rebuttal. I won't respond.

however, please do add to the playlist, music makes everything better.
'Smiles are infinitely worth more than frowns, try and give more smiles than frowns.'
Corny comment of the day

Agree with you 100% here.

IMO IMO IMO:

I sincerely believe Whip's intentions were honorable.
I am yet undecided about Kdak, but in all honesty, it doesn't look good. can't see any faults with the kicks people have received, even the weed stash 1s (extremely limited). I do see a fault with the 'giveaway', and 'file a claim'.
I'm not sitting on the fence, I'm not even in the neighborhood to sit on the fence. and sitting on a fence can hurt your rectum. 
It's just pointless to keep going for each other, let it go. 
As long as everyone either gets their kicks or their money back, nothing of substance has been lost.
I hope none of you quote me and dissect my opinion expecting a rebuttal. I won't respond.

however, please do add to the playlist, music makes everything better.

'Smiles are infinitely worth more than frowns, try and give more smiles than frowns.'
Corny comment of the day

I 100% agree with you-maybe I'm biased because I actually received 1 out of the 3 pairs I ordered but I would have none if Whip hadn't passed along the info. Also, people are acting like they paid KDAK in cash and this is basically like a drug deal gone wrong (where they can't contact any higher powers lol). PayPal should refund anyone who ordered so ultimately the only thing you would lose is the opportunity cost of investing your $200-$220 elsewhere.

why not just perma-ban that fool, its like kdak is his pops or something, geez.....annoying as hell. hope all y'all get your money back but when i saw that site, i knew something was fishy, y'all better live and learn lollll
You sound annoyed as hell lolllllllllllllll

all this thread is now is people trying to one up each other, boost post counts, hope for reps from their followers......... it's the same **** everyday, hell every hour. people should be banned from the thread for posting redundant garbage. some of you wanna talk about contributing to NT or lack thereof....... I don't know if I can recall ONE thing that has been a real contribution in the last 20 pages. plus how many people have chimed in on things they read the last few days without knowing anything that went on before they decided to hop onboard?!
This.

Regarding the KDak issue each and every person "hating" on KDak and bashing them, not to mention those who think I'm KDak, has no intention whatsoever to help anyone. These people think it's an act of help by saying "I hope you get your pair"
roll.gif

From what I've seen lately, this ain't no "community" lol...nothing but a bunch of whining, sarcastic "I told you so" babies who think they know the answers to everything just because they somehow learned the art of speculation (aka lemme pull something out of my....) FOH

Last edited:
Whip been saying he set up a meet to pick up his shoes weeks ago lmao that never happened. Now he saying he gonna wait cause his shoes will get to his house eventually [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whip been saying he set up a meet to pick up his shoes weeks ago lmao that never happened. Now he saying he gonna wait cause his shoes will get to his house eventually [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Straight fraud life. The idiosyncrasies in his story and this whole thing is just unbelievable. Less "happy" customers are speaking up for this guy. I think it's time to end this debate lol.

I recommend you go to the site and type that question in the contact form. You act like I'm KDak and I know the answer smh
Nah dont hit me with that fam. You literally type out essays in response to the countless ridiculous statements in here. I didnt say you were Kdak but you seem to be more knowledgeable than anyone else in regards to their business.

You're exactly right. Couldn't pick them up, so my Chicagos and OG SBB were shipped instead. Same thing with my black toes, which hopefully will arrive soon.

Straight fraud life. The idiosyncrasies in his story and this whole thing is just unbelievable. Less "happy" customers are speaking up for this guy. I think it's time to end this debate lol.
Keep speculating. You might as well hire an attorney lol

I recommend you go to the site and type that question in the contact form. You act like I'm KDak and I know the answer smh
But you've been acting as a proxy for the distribution of the KDak website and alot of information related to it. Now you don't know anything?
You obviously can't read. I told him I didn't know the answer to that SPECIFIC question. Did you finish high school? how about college? what do you do for a living? LOL

Nah dont hit me with that fam. You literally type out essays in response to the countless ridiculous statements in here. I didnt say you were Kdak but you seem to be more knowledgeable than anyone else in regards to their business.
Like I said, I don't know the answer to your SPECIFIC question. Thinking I would know the answer to why KDak responded to people with "file a claim" is assuming that I am KDak or that I have access to KDak's mind lol

So don't say you're not assuming I am KDak because it's clear like night and day that you are. 

Like I said, I don't know the answer to your SPECIFIC question. Thinking I would know the answer to why KDak responded to people with "file a claim" is assuming that I am KDak or that I have access to KDak's mind lol

So don't say you're not assuming I am KDak because it's clear like night and day that you are. 
Youre paranoid. Plenty of dudes in here havent  gotten a response from Kdak in days. Why would I waste my time and theirs by asking them that? I did ask them for a refund and they responded with file a claim.  Although you do come off as a liaison for the site, I really dont think you are Kdak.

You obviously can't read. I told him I didn't know the answer to that SPECIFIC question. Did you finish high school? how about college? what do you do for a living? LOL
Bachelor's in Chemistry and I actually just got my doctorate this May. I'm a PharmD and make 6 figures bro. What do you do other than finagle on NikeTalk? Don't do this bro. You're mad butthurt. Now the true Whip is showing his colors LOL!

Youre paranoid. Plenty of dudes in here havent  gotten a response from Kdak in days. Why would I waste my time and theirs by asking them that? I did ask them for a refund and they responded with file a claim.  Although you do come off as a liaison for the site, I really dont think you are Kdak.
Okay, so they responded to you with file a claim. Now if you don't think I'm KDak, why would you then think that I'd know the answer to a question only KDak himself would know?

You already know I never mentioned anything about me filing a claim. You already know that I've received shoes from them and have not requested to cancel any of my orders. So why then would I know anything that had to do with KDak telling people to file claim? You think I work for them or something?

Don't fall into the same trap that others have fallen into, otherwise you will do nothing but speculate to no end.

Last edited:

Okay, so they responded to you with file a claim. Now if you don't think I'm KDak, why would you then think that I'd know the answer to a question only KDak himself would know?

You already know I never mentioned anything about me filing a claim. You already know that I've received shoes from them and have not requested to cancel any of my orders. So why then would I know anything that had to do with KDak telling people to file claim? You think I work for them or something?

Don't fall into the same trap that others have fallen into, otherwise you will do nothing but speculate to no end.
youre being too defensive right now. Like i said, I dont think youre Kdak or you work for them. I think you have a better relationship with them than anyone else on here. I just assumed is because youre a loyal customer. I dont really care if you are them or are working with them. I just asked a question. You said that you dont know. Ok, great. Right now, your customer service is comparable to Kdak's.

Bachelor's in Chemistry and I actually just got my doctorate this May. I'm a PharmD and make 6 figures bro. What do you do other than finagle on NikeTalk? Don't do this bro. You're mad butthurt. Now the true Whip is showing his colors LOL!
Me butthurt? Nah bro, far from it...but I know you are, since you felt compelled to answer the questions I gave you so as to brag about your credentials lol

Guess what though, a lot of us here also have what you've got. It ain't that hard to earn a degree (or two) and make six figures if you work hard and play hard, ya dig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom