• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess we'll just have to wait and find out. I'm not losing any sleep over it considering someone already received a legit pair.

Who received a legit pair?

I'm local to Los Angeles and the company is based out of L.A. If they were trying to pull a fast one, why would they offer for me to pick them up at their location?

Too many ppl that didn't buy a pair care about the authenticity. If you pay with paypal your straight.
. Not to mention, it looks like their business has MINIMAL overhead because they don't sell on eBay, they don't pay a premium for their website fees, they don't have a brick and mortar location, etc etc.

Ignorance is bliss lol
They're prolly legit but it def sounds like dude is affiliated...

the app chooses "loyal customers" as winners, so if you don't spend a lot at the respective store you're wasting your time.

If that's the case with these stores Nike should do something similar , I mean people waste tons of money on Nike product and never get nothing in return . No points system , rewards or coupons

Yeah the black tongue looks better with black laces. I've never liked contrasting laces in relation to the tongue. It's the main reason why my Chicago's and Black Toes have white laces in them as opposed to the traditional black laces.

Someone posted the 2.0's with white laces and they look super nice! :smokin

Should've got 2 
nerd.gif

dat shipping tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If that's the case with these stores Nike should do something similar , I mean people waste tons of money on Nike product and never get nothing in return . No points system , rewards or coupons

Same thing I have been saying, I spend more money there than any other retailers, sometimes they don't even what to give you 10% discount codes

I WAS TRYING TO GET TO WORK AND DIDNT REALIZE THAT I PROBABLY COULD HAVE SET UP THE FA APP ON THE SPOT AND GOT CREDIT FOR MY SBB AWAY SMH. AS FOR THOSE BLACK TONGUES.. I DO NOT LIKE LOL AND I USUALLY AGREE ABOUT THE LACE-TONGUE BEING THE SAME COLOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom