• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y'all getting on buddy from retail Tuesday for? Lol what did he do?
He was asking them for LC on westbay which is understandable but then started sharing the links publicly to more lurkers like himself and admitted he's flipping the UB'S for 900 lol. He should have just done more research and look on NT instead of FB forums cause there were clearly pages and pages about WB and proof pics. He could have got all that by just clicking and reading

Yea, I understand. Lurkers is a huge problem but hey what can you do. Lol I just want to see how westbay operate now since he or they is getting all this attention

He was asking them for LC on westbay which is understandable but then started sharing the links publicly to more lurkers like himself and admitted he's flipping the UB'S for 900 lol. He should have just done more research and look on NT instead of FB forums cause there were clearly pages and pages about WB and proof pics. He could have got all that by just clicking and reading
Did their LC check out?

Yeah I noticed that but they seem identical otherwise and if you look at the other picture that was posted from Sole Collector, I still feel like those problems are there. I only used that picture wiht the clear pull tabs because that's what was posted to compare. Regardless, hopefully I'm wrong, I'll wait until I have them in my hand before I say anything further. 
Sneaker News and all these other sneaker blogs aren't always correct.

Check out the pics from an actual retailer WishATL. White tongue and pull tab. 

http://blog.wishatl.com/2016/10/20/coming-soon-air-jordan-6-pinnacle-metallic-gold/

Last edited:

Sneaker News and all these other sneaker blogs aren't always correct.

Check out the pics from an actual retailer WishATL. White tongue and pull tab. 

http://blog.wishatl.com/2016/10/20/coming-soon-air-jordan-6-pinnacle-metallic-gold/
Yeah I ended up getting pictures released by Nike and comparing and also some pictures off fake_education on instagram. I'm just going to wait until they're in my hands before I decide if they're legit or not. It's my first ever purchase of Jordans so I'll have to see them in person. 

They don't know what's going on in the forum lmao. There's that one dude claiming if it's called 2nd batch their reps and other fools just don't have any idea and just asking for links. The real sneaker heads are on NT IMO
Haha there are always going to be skeptics at these prices but that reasoning is just hilarious. I'm excited for the SBB's, can't wait to get those and then I realized it says he won't be shipping until the 29th. 

Yeah I ended up getting pictures released by Nike and comparing and also some pictures off fake_education on instagram. I'm just going to wait until they're in my hands before I decide if they're legit or not. It's my first ever purchase of Jordans so I'll have to see them in person. 

fake_education has a bad rep as well. Beware

If you take anything from fake_education seriously then I really feel bad for you.

I wouldn't let him legit check a pair of sketchers for me

If you take anything from fake_education seriously then I really feel bad for you.

I wouldn't let him legit check a pair of sketchers for me
Hahah sorry man, still very new to this, I've got lots to learn. I'm not making any claims or assumptions at this point. As of right now I'm expecting to receive real shoes but I will be looking into it and verifying once I receive them. Gunna have to find a better source though I guess. 

I received tracking yesterday and they will b at my door step tomaro afternoon
waiting game now ..
eyes.gif

^^ if you've already received one of those, your pair is probably going out today or tomorrow at the latest.

RIP to westbay, i remember the good ol' days when i saw them on a cl ad regarding the banneds.

memories.

No Tracking Yet For My Pair From WB.... Sent An Email Yesterday And Again Today But Have Yet To Hear Anything Back.

Will Remain Patient And Keep The Faith :pimp:

Last edited:
im gonna chill with westbay till i see some product.. already copped 3 pairs $600+.. will continue to shop with but just wanna slow it down and see the shoes in hand first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom