• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst case: KDAK is really vitale kicks, shafting us all, he goes ghost and unable to get refunds from paypal

Best case: this is all legit, and KDAK has horrendous customer service

Most likely: theres some fufu going on, UA HQ pairs are mixed in, we can get refunds/cancel orders

So is it cancel/chargeback szn yet
nerd.gif
? Cause the way the thread blew up over the last 200 post it is 
laugh.gif
the storm before the Storm.

Worst case: KDAK is really vitale kicks, shafting us all, he goes ghost and unable to get refunds from paypal

Best case: this is all legit, and KDAK has horrendous customer service

Most likely: theres some fufu going on, UA HQ pairs are mixed in, we can get refunds/cancel orders
Thing is if they're high quality fakes or UAs I don't even wanna send the shoes back. Just wanna file claim along with others so they can't do business anymore

Thing is if they're high quality fakes or UAs I don't even wanna send the shoes back. Just wanna file claim along with others so they can't do business anymore
PayPal will require you to ship the shoes back unless you can prove they're fake. The only way to do that typically is through a consignment ship.

Has anyone in here NOT gotten a refund after filing an invoice? I've had to open two claims over the years and hav received my money back in full both times.

CLIFFS FOR THOSE TOO LAZY TO READ 10 PAGES ABOUT KDAK:
1) They might mix UAʻs with authentic pairs... MIGHT
2) If you get a UA pair, file a claim and get your money back
3) If you get an authentic pair, enjoy
4) Either way, proceed with caution

Well the no receipt thing has got me questioning 2nd batch pairs especially since its listed on the site to come with it.

interesting... if you try and email kdak from paypal the seller has shut down communication and only paypal claims can be sent at this point :x

Can people get their pairs any sooner and post pics so we can get over this Fooza situation with Kdak. Tempted to make a claim. Real nail biter right here.

Might ask for refund once i check my pair tomorrow, if I get no response within 2 days I'm filing a claim.

I saw that. I mean hard evidence like a actual invoice would have been the deal closer. Thats the evidence I look for. Right now it's just his word. Could be true, could be made up.
I'm sure he doesn't have a picture of a invoice from a fake seller from years ago, would you? Take it for what it's worth

No I can't. In a court of law, take it for what it's worth won't fly. If he doesn't have a invoice from years ago, how the hell does he remember a name off one? Come on you have to admit that seems shady itself.

Do you remember the name of the person who sent you a PayPal invoice, 2 weeks ago? 95% of people in this thread couldn't tell you without looking at it, but he can remember one from years ago?

I know you wanna believe his story and say KDAK is a scam, but with what he has provided, any judge would say it's insufficient if he can't show any documentation, not even a paper of how vitalekicks & KDAK could even know each other, besides living in the same city.

Last edited:
Got movement on one of my shipments.  Comes in Friday.  BT's haven't moved yet.

I'll take pics and post when I get em.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom