• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen 1 person receive black toes so far. Anyone else from the first batch preorder get shipping details?

Wheres that ronald mcdonald guy that was talking all this rancho cucamonga stuff? I still have my order placed ima just wait it out.

Probably banned himself from the thread since it was proven no fakes were received. But who cares, dude is no help to the community. On the other hand, if you wanna get half baked, he's the plug lol

He actually PMed me calling me a racist and trying to bet $1000 the chicagos were fake and name calling me

Dude doesn't know anything about shoes, and that I can def put money on

Seems like my wildest dreams are coming true or he's a liar.
Well he's already been proven a liar so maybe not
laugh.gif
I saw that post a few pages back. Post means nothing as it pertains to KDak being "ruined." If they were ruined, why is their site still up and posting updates? If they were ruined, why haven't 100% of their customers cancelled their orders? If they were ruined, why is KDak continuing to ship LEGIT pairs? If they were ruined, how is it that they have the capacity and ability to give away free pairs? Btw...I didn't win, but I'm sure those who won will post their pairs here once they receive their shoes.

Proven a liar? Maybe with turn around times on shipping and email responses. Yes...white lies are common, even in retail customer service. Heck, FTL and Nike have "lied" to me countless times as well. 

But did they lie about their shoes being legit? I'll let you answer that one. 
roll.gif

Wheres that ronald mcdonald guy that was talking all this rancho cucamonga stuff? I still have my order placed ima just wait it out.
Probably banned himself from the thread since it was proven no fakes were received. But who cares, dude is no help to the community. On the other hand, if you wanna get half baked, he's the plug lol

He actually PMed me calling me a racist and trying to bet $1000 the chicagos were fake and name calling me

I read the back and forth between the both of you. I completely side with you on that one. Dude screaming "fake" off the top of his lungs yet fails to prove it smh.

And the fact that he had the audacity to call you a racist via PM shows you a lot about his character. 

With all of his slander, I'm almost sure of it he's a reseller out here in L.A. who has an agenda and competes with KDak. All we know is he owes you a stack, maybe you should PM him a Paypal invoice LOL

Reading this and watching the rotating Kobe face in your avi  just had me.....
roll.gif

I tried both days.. no email. Nobody here said they won either. 100 free pairs does sound kinda weird...Wonder what he really wanted people 2 email him for?? **** is low key 2001 330 am yahoo messenger hackers lounge chat room creepy
repped for the nostalgia wave. 

Can you please post the AirThompson thread?
Not sure if this is what he was referring to, but this is what first came to mind.

POST #7728

http://niketalk.com/t/639933/the-of...blk-red-banned-sept-3-2016/7710#post_26408793
Yes, that's the one. Thanks @babyJs23   Repped.

And I'd also like to add something that someone else posted several weeks back regarding the "R" and the "D" on the wings logo where it says Jordan. On the fake pairs that I've seen, the R and D are not connected - you'll see a clearly distinct space in between both letters. On real pairs, both letters are connected. 

Last edited:
I actually received my black toes from Kdak last Friday...neighbor picked it up and didn't give it to me until Sunday...they're also legit from what I can tell...he was 2-3 with my orders...I still have a claim for my Rsbbs that he never sent...

I actually received my black toes from Kdak last Friday...neighbor picked it up and didn't give it to me until Sunday...they're also legit from what I can tell...he was 2-3 with my orders...I still have a claim for my Rsbbs that he never sent...

When was your order date?

So jealous that wHip got new DS Chis. I got a "used" indoors pair that smelled like weed. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Only reason I'm sending it back. I still haven't take my pairs to Sole Supremacy guys. Will this week for sure though. Rif SF said they appeared legit based on pictures I showed them.

I just grabbed a pair and something about it is making me nervous maybe the price lol or these fakes are getting good paranoia is kicking in? I looked at several legit checks it passes some but makes me nervous on others if someone can chime in it'll give me peace ... maybe I'll get my money back if the worst is confirmed 
frown.gif

So jealous that wHip got new DS Chis. I got a "used" indoors pair that smelled like weed. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Only reason I'm sending it back. I still haven't take my pairs to Sole Supremacy guys. Will this week for sure though. Rif SF said they appeared legit based on pictures I showed them.
I saw your pics man, especially the pics of the outsoles as well. Saved them on my computer and inspected them grain by grain, pixel by pixel. Those Chis are not used. Maybe tried on, but definitely not used. There's one very minor hairline partial crease on the left toebox (probably from having been tried on) but no apparent visible toebox creasing on the right shoe. If they were "worn indoors" like you say, there would most likely be obvious major creasing on BOTH the toebox and ankle collar areas of both left and right shoes. But that's not the case with your pair my friend.

Imho, you'd be crazy to return them considering how much you paid. But since you already filed a claim, it's too late. I'll have my buddy buy them from KDak after you ship them back.

And as far as the "weed" smell you speak of, nobody can lay testimony to that but yourself so we won't know for sure. But once KDak gets them back from you, and my buddy buys them, I'll be able to know for sure if they smell like weed as you say.

Last edited:

I just grabbed a pair and something about it is making me nervous maybe the price lol or these fakes are getting good paranoia is kicking in? I looked at several legit checks it passes some but makes me nervous on others if someone can chime in it'll give me peace ... maybe I'll get my money back if the worst is confirmed 
frown.gif
How much did you pay and where?

Your shoes are 100% LEGIT, no doubt in my mind based on the photos.

"R" and "D" on the Jordan on the wings logo are connected. Leather type looks right. Overall shape looks right. Tongue looks right. Now all you have to do is check the UPC code on the size tag inside the shoe and see if it matches the UPC number underneath bar code on the box label. If so, your kicks check out.

my buddy got black toes from kdak and they're legit.. mine were supposedly shipped the same day but it's still in pre-shipment.  emailed him twice about updates and since his website told me to but he never responded.  my black toe shipment from the 25th is still in pre-shipment tonight.

kinda annoyed.

Last edited:
Yeah, they weren't "used", maybe tried on but that can be said for a lot of pairs from any footstore. Dudes been caught up in the feels and crying about the deal he was given,
cheerleaders all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom