Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

cuse alumni but wouldn't waste premium materials on melo as of late

We were talking about honoring him the PE 1s with this colorway instead of the Blk/Gold not his current state lolz...but yes Melo is declining slowly..but you cant blame him entirely... Its the lack of support from the Knicks...

Nah fam, you gotta blame Melo at this point :lol:
http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/02/new-york-knicks-carmelo-anthony-reinjury-concerns

" He's scared for a hustling player to injure him on the sidelines" :rofl:

And Melo already got his PE with the Knicks 1s :lol:

Nah fam, you gotta blame Melo at this point
laugh.gif

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/02/new-york-knicks-carmelo-anthony-reinjury-concerns

" He's scared for a hustling player to injure him on the sidelines"
roll.gif

And Melo already got his PE with the Knicks 1s
laugh.gif
Haha...I refuse to open that link..

Melo has been carrying the team since Day 1...Amare, tyson, JR, shump are bums...they had ONE good season together...Melo did get a PE for the Knicks...but instead of making a Black/Gold PE (In which I have no clue whats the link with that colorway and Melo)...this "SB" C/W be nice for that PE instead..

You Knicks fans are cute crying about the help Melo has or doesn't have . You ever want a laugh , look up his early teams in Denver to see the bums that were brought here to Denver to help Melo. Early Boykins and LEinas Kleiza haha. Washed up AI. The list could go on but it's to painful.

You Knicks fans are cute crying about the help Melo has or doesn't have . You ever want a laugh , look up his early teams in Denver to see the bums that were brought here to Denver to help Melo. Early Boykins and LEinas Kleiza haha. Washed up AI. The list could go on but it's to painful.

Denver nuggets? They still around? Lol

You talking about A.I. that averaged 24.8 PPG / 7.2 APG & 26.4 PPG / 7.1 APG while in Denver?

Billups & K-Mart still in their prime?

Kleiza coming off the bench averaging 10 PPG?

Young Earl Smith & NeNe?

Stop it, Melo had a lot more help in Denver opposed to NY. If that 2008-09 team didn't run into LA they would've been in the Finals.

And I hate the Knicks by the way :lol:

yeah Melo had way more help when he was on the nuggets. Was actually following his team pretty closely when they were in the Conference Finals. 

You talking about A.I. that averaged 24.8 PPG / 7.2 APG & 26.4 PPG / 7.1 APG while in Denver?

Billups & K-Mart still in their prime?

Kleiza coming off the bench averaging 10 PPG?

Young Earl Smith & NeNe?

Stop it, Melo had a lot more help in Denver opposed to NY. If that 2008-09 team didn't run into LA they would've been in the Finals.

And I hate the Knicks by the way :lol:

That 1 season sure but that was the only good year they got from Chauncey and while AI was on the team they were still a first round knock out. A ball dominant PG would never mesh well with Melo and that's why they brought in CB. Come on man don't try to pump up Nenes soft *** and Kleizas 10ppg. JR is a nice piece guy ( see what he is doing in Cleveland) but not a we're gonna depend on you kinda guy. K-mart was nice for some boards and a put back dunk here and there but the dude was a bust most playoff series. If anything Melos teammates have been consistently average his entire nba career , Other than 08-09.

More interesting than people complaining about it being limited and hyping the shoes up by comparing it to frags

i dont care about the story i just like the shoes and i dont have any shoes with orange in them yet so its a no brainer since they are clean

i dont care about the story i just like the shoes and i dont have any shoes with orange in them yet so its a no brainer since they are clean
Yeah the added detail and story is nice if you care about that stuff but I love the way they look and the toe box not being white like Black Toes or Frags makes them stand out more too.

I don't think I have any orange kicks either so they are much needed

Like that idiot that put down $6800 on some sneakers without getting them

Last edited:
yea like who does that? then comes to NT mad:lol:

Like Jay said, "yall respect the ones who got shot, i respect the shooter"
Word and getting a lawyer to get his money back when dude lives in his area :lol:

Dudes these days b
If you gonna run up on somebody you can't be posting your intention on the interwebz, LOL. Not saying that he is, but you'd be stupid to talk about it. E thuggin yourself rite into a case...

If you gonna run up on somebody you can't be posting your intention on the interwebz, LOL. Not saying that he is, but you'd be stupid to talk about it. E thuggin yourself rite into a case...
Dude that got em goin be in court like, "he told the internet, my life is now threatened"
roll.gif

Like that idiot that put down $6800 on some sneakers without getting them
I can understand putting down 1-2000 for a long time business partner (in this business 2000 is a lot), but 6800 was too much to put down with no collateral

Back
Top Bottom