Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Frag/Nikelab limited or like House of Hoops only kinda limited? If Frag or Nikelab only then its on to the next one.
I'd say like hoh but you never know nowadays

Lmao dudes love to hype ish up before actual information - just give me my chi-towns and y'all can have these.
do these look like a GR to you? The shattered backboard detail screams limited

Laser detail screamed limited and were 185 as well, but were a GR as far as 1s go. These aren't a collab so maybe they'll be more available if limited, like other themed shoes. If the official image is floating I already know I ain't gettin em. :rofl: Only shot would be to enter a raffle and luck up.

Last edited:
You..

Alp...

Thinks a pair of shoes is going to be limited!?

No way....
Whats wrong with me voicing my opinion? Everyone thought I was wylin when I said $650 was a good price for fragments before release, cats on here thought 400 would be the going price. Look now.

Whats wrong with me voicing my opinion? Everyone thought I was wylin when I said $650 was a good price for fragments before release, cats on here thought 400 would be the going price. Look now.

These aren't frag limited.

Overseas attention derailed that release.

I just find it amusing you always jump to say how exclusive shoes will be, and then turn around to sell them.

These aren't frag limited.

Overseas attention derailed that release.

I just find it amusing you always jump to say how exclusive shoes will be, and then turn around to sell them.
dude if you read my comments instead of just complain everytime you see my username you will see that I agree these aren't fragment limited (most likely, you never know nowadays). You coming in here with that slick **** taking low key shots at meis dead, I don't got time for that childish banter. If you wanna contribute to the convo by all means go ahead but that **** ain't necessary

dude if you read my comments instead of just complain everytime you see my username you will see that I agree these aren't fragment limited (most likely, you never know nowadays). You coming in here with that slick **** taking low key shots at meis dead, I don't got time for that childish banter. If you wanna contribute to the convo by all means go ahead but that **** ain't necessary

And saying shoes are going to be limited based off of your gut feeling is contributing ?

Get over yourself.

I understand reselling is part of the game, but you hype your own sales on here.

Don't you need to clean the house for your mom or do you live in the basement like a mutant ?

I'd leave you down there too if you rocked those gold Jeremy Scott's in public [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And saying shoes are going to be limited based off of your gut feeling is contributing ?

Get over yourself.

I understand reselling is part of the game, but you hype your own sales on here.

Don't you need to clean the house for your mom or do you live in the basement like a mutant ?

I'd leave you down there too if you rocked those gold Jeremy Scott's in public [emoji]128514[/emoji]
cool :smile:

I'd say like hoh but you never know nowadays
do these look like a GR to you? The shattered backboard detail screams limited
Not GR but not frags either. But don't worry fam, I'm sure you'll be able to flip yours...lmao

I wouldn't assume limited because of the shattered glass insoles, the family forever 1 had a special insole and they sat in some places. Not to mention they were only $120 with special insoles, nice backstory, and good quality and still sat. Personally I think they'll release like the rest of the 1's and if may 23rd sticks then it's open game in my town because these people will go after the bred 11 low.
thats what i wanted to say exactly..the printed insoles does not mean limited in any way...

as far as i know, at least the nike QS account i know, has no information getting them...(same thing happened with family for ever last year though..and it was around same period if i am correct..?)

smokin.gif

Get over yourself.

View media item 1428384
:lol:

Philly Flyers Black Toes with a shattered backboard insole. Haaaaaaaaaaa! I'll leave these to the kids who will certainly be drooling over these. I'm a MJ fan but sorry, that moment in his lifetime was never significant to me and tbh I never remembered that happening..anybody who does is probably lying :smh: . I mean why orange? To match the rim he broke? Lmfao this is a lame release, what a waste of good material.

Philly Flyers Black Toes with a shattered backboard insole. Haaaaaaaaaaa! I'll leave these to the kids who will certainly be drooling over these. I'm a MJ fan but sorry, that moment in his lifetime was never significant to me and tbh I never remembered that happening..anybody who does is probably lying
mean.gif
. I mean why orange? To match the rim he broke? Lmfao this is a lame release, what a waste of good material.
^100%. I agree with you...

Quality is on point base on the photos...but the concept? Terrible..

I was telling a fellow member that this should have been the Melo PE instead of the Black and gold...(Melo won NCAA with the CUSE and orange is the Cuse colorway)

@AIRGOLDEN2123  

Hahaha ^I'm with you. Said it already but I got my Sharpie ready for that white tag. I hope we orange laces too.

^100%. I agree with you...

Quality is on point base on the photos...but the concept? Terrible..

I was telling a fellow member that this should have been the Melo PE instead of the Black and gold...(Melo won NCAA with the CUSE and orange is the Cuse colorway)

@AIRGOLDEN2123  
cuse alumni but wouldn't waste premium materials on melo as of late

Philly Flyers Black Toes with a shattered backboard insole. Haaaaaaaaaaa! I'll leave these to the kids who will certainly be drooling over these. I'm a MJ fan but sorry, that moment in his lifetime was never significant to me and tbh I never remembered that happening..anybody who does is probably lying :smh: . I mean why orange? To match the rim he broke? Lmfao this is a lame release, what a waste of good material.

Not sure if serious. The shoe colorway is the colorway of the Jersey he was wearing, lol, not the rim.

Not sure if serious. The shoe colorway is the colorway of the Jersey he was wearing, lol, not the rim.

He was dead serious fam :lol:

Not GR but not frags either. But don't worry fam, I'm sure you'll be able to flip yours...lmao
Weren't You  the same one in the hare thread saying that you know for a fact we was getting the croc skin sample

cuse alumni but wouldn't waste premium materials on melo as of late
We were talking about honoring him the PE 1s with this colorway instead of the Blk/Gold not his current state lolz...but yes Melo is declining slowly..but you cant blame him entirely... Its the lack of support from the Knicks...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom