Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I got the Knicks 1 for Cuse Game Day but these will do the trick too. I think it's you me, another dude on here a few posts up that's living the dream and currently attending Cuse. Who else we got?
These be dope with the cuse attire...breaking out my Knicks 1 for the Mets game this weekend for the subway series...

Last edited:
These and the Chicagos coming out a week apart is going to put a hurting on the old wallet, but damn, these are must cops.

I agree with @alp  the jerseys the team MJ played the exhibition game with looked pretty cool. I could imagine a tee or that could go with it...

Pre-order invoices paid for 

Now the wait begins

pimp.gif

Hahaha St. John's still looking for the next Chris Mullen. I had a choice between Iona, St. John's and 'Cuse for my undergrad.

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 , you think I made the right choice?

Hahaha St. John's still looking for the next Chris Mullen. I had a choice between Iona, St. John's and 'Cuse for my undergrad.

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 , you think I made the right choice?

Well, I made the right choice lol. Especially with the successful career I have now. Depends what your studies are...but I think you made the right move between those choices..

I had a choice of syracuse, Boston college, villanova,perdue, Berkeley and USC.. I made the right move lol.

Last edited:
I'm worried about preorders. Unlike the dsm there are already pictures of fake backboards floating around before release just like frags.

I'm worried about preorders. Unlike the dsm there are already pictures of fake backboards floating around before release just like frags.

Shouldn't be worried if you do it right

The invoice I had the dude draft explains anything and everything haha

I don't mess around when it comes to that stuff

Thankfully I work at a consignment shop so fakes are the least of my worries

Ehhh tbh you never know. The last themed aj1 release I can recall was the family forevers.

Those are sitting at pretty mich retail, but then again lots of people didnt cop because they were denim.

Lots of others dont like orange, so i hope everyone that wants to wear em gets em. They are my team colors so I want to make sure I get em.

I'll probably pull out the special insoles and throw some basic insoles in though.

Best I could find to be honest

With my luck they'll be a GR and I paid this for nothing lol

You know damn well these won't be a GR lol, regardless its worth the risk imo. I still regret saying retail or bust and not doing a preorder for the frags, now I'm considering the ridiculous resale price smh

Back
Top Bottom