Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

400 pre-order for these? 
sick.gif

didn't know if folks saw this review video by  Son_ofJordanBrand....I hope this isn't going to be a less than 10K run like he insinuates in the video as that will drive the price up....

Knew these were probably going to be like the Frags, the DSM somehow got the same way; this is getting ridiculous.

Flat, stay optimistic man but I don't think....
Why worry about it until we get solid info? This is how people fall into hype and the same ole same ole begins with this train of thought man. I ain't believing anything till I see some launch info for the shoes

I know fam it's just that when people keep bringing up the frags and making comparisons to it they are only making it harder on themselves because people are going to treat the release as such. At least that's how I view it as I kept seeing people say this will be harder than copping frags and even bringing that talk up with the Chis as well

Why worry about it until we get solid info? This is how people fall into hype and the same ole same ole begins with this train of thought man. I ain't believing anything till I see some launch info for the shoes
this.

The frags and the dsm pairs were collaborations. Unless there is a shop known as Shattered Backboard these are not. That leads me to believe they should not be as limited as the aforesaid pairs.

there is a theme to this shoe "SB" and it is a "NA" 1...

classic black toe colorblocking with a twist (colored toe cap)...

looks to have the remastered mold and quality ala frags...

widely unpopular color (orange)...

cmon guys, there's no possible way these are a gr. we can all hope, but let's be realistic here. don't forget this is nike we're talking about. it's sad to say, but that $400 dude paid to preorder a guaranteed pair could likely end up being a steal with the way things have gone as of late. aesthetically speaking, these will be up there with the dopest NA 1s to release imo...

nobody saying they're a GR, but i doubt they'll be as limited as frags or DSM

i'm thinking and hoping they go down like the laser 1s

which were also NA 1 with the new mold, which were available all the regular retailers

they're not a collab like those two mentioned above so no reason they get the collab treatment

just my 2 cents.

Hope these release in Baron numbers since they're more of a theme, rather than a collab. If not, I'll be ah ight :rofl: Don't like 'em enough to fall into the resale shenanigans!

Back
Top Bottom