Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

damn, the 1 night i go to bed early a preorder for a great price for THE MAIN SHOE I'M AFTER THIS YEAR pops up outta nowhere? :smh:

hope yalls orders get fulfilled. i'da copped for that price, no question.

Come on that's too cheap imo, and the guy has a 12.5 on lock? I don't believe anyone getting pairs out of that.
Nope. 
mean.gif
 at "That's too cheap."
Preorder got canceled. LOL. What a joke.
The level of gullability (my made up word) is at an all time high in these Jordan threads. Resellers thrive off of people's impatience.  I just don't think it's that serious. People are dropping hundreds on some guy's "word"? SMH. 
roll.gif

Just wait. Besides, there's a rumor that went out today that most likely these are dropping June 27, 2015 instead of the original date of 5/23.

Nope. :smh:  at "That's too cheap."

The level of gullability (my made up word) is at an all time high in these Jordan threads. Resellers thrive off of people's impatience.  I just don't think it's that serious. People are dropping hundreds on some guy's "word"? SMH. :rofl:

Just wait. Besides, there's a rumor that went out today that most likely these are dropping June 27, 2015 instead of the original date of 5/23.
yes it is too cheap. If it wasn't that dude wouldnt be cancelling left and right. Plus ya'll dudes made it hot, too many orders at once made him thinktwice about the preorder

Dude was trying to put himself out there. He knew what he was doing. What's ironic, he mentioned he wouldn't screw NTers over like how he got screwed over 15.00 for some black/white 1s.

I'm over it. Not a big deal. Just happy he refunded folks. Last thing I want to deal with is PayPal and file a claim.

Sup everyone. Couldn't get on NT think the site was down or something. So I woke up to a crap load of pre-orders. I've refunded some of you while others have been processed based on FCFS. I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew. 1 pair each size. If you've receive a refund you know why. If not you're good..Thanks everyone. Again if we strike out you'll be refunded same day.

Not gonna sit here quote everyone or anything like that. I expected to receive both positive and negative opinions. But I'll i'll address a few things:

If the release is pushed back, and you want your money back - done

If you have second thoughts, and you want your money back - done

If we're unsuccessful you get your money back..period

I have no reason to lie, leech, mislead, scam or get over on anyone here. I have a successful biz and im starting another. I never said I had the pairs. This is a pre-order. I appreciate all you who are giving us a shot and i hope we're successful just as much as you do. Those who don't trust it, that's okay. I hope I'll be able to show you better than I can tell you.

Last edited:
Not gonna sit here quote everyone or anything like that. I expected to receive both positive and negative opinions. But I'll i'll address a few things:

If the release is pushed back, and you want your money back - done
If you have second thoughts, and you want your money back - done
If we're unsuccessful you get your money back..period

I have no reason to lie, leech, mislead, scam or get over on anyone here. I have a successful biz and im starting another. I never said I had the pairs. This is a pre-order. I appreciate all you who are giving us a shot and i hope we're successful just as much as you do. Those who don't trust it, that's okay. I hope I'll be able to show you better than I can tell you.

This is an excellent response. :nthat:

Thanks @SocalofSD. My preorder for a size 11.5 is complete, however I'm a size 11 so if anyone wants to swap sizes with me if/when these shoes turn up, let me know.

NT doesn't shut down also, shoes will retail for $180 plus tax is $200 , then you offered free shipping, & pre -order is only $225?

Seems fishy

NT doesn't shut down also, shoes will retail for $180 plus tax is $200 , then you offered free shipping, & pre -order is only $225?

Seems fishy
NT was definitely down. I even checked twitter to make sure it wasn't just me having problems.

Pre-orders getting re-funded has happened way to many times when I bite for a good price, then price sky rockets >refunded real quick

I put in for the Preorder on the SB's.
  • If it gets refunded oh well, I get my money back.
  • If he comes through with my pair then I'll be elated and look to do business with him again.
All in all it's worth the shot regardless with Paypal protecting the buyer.

Plus I still have equal opportunity to grab on the drop whenever that may be because these are fire!

Back
Top Bottom