Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Welp! A June release date? Why to make more pairs? Nah most likely to generate more hype and flood the blogs. I was actually preferring them to release during May. Sometimes having alot of options makes it easier for those who REALLY want something to get them and not just for people copping because they dont want to miss THE NEXT BIG THING.

Disappointed but still in!

These crazy pre-order prices need to STOP... They are NOT the best thing since sliced bread... I just want ONE pair and you MF's making it hard. 
frown.gif

mean.gif

^That website also wanted $2k for Frags and they have 3 or 4 overall FB on eBay. I would ignore them at all costs. Another site adding to the problems in the game.

*im putting myself out there putting this on NT
Much respect for for starting the way you did. Earn the trust then earn the dough. Word Bro - I got through on the chicago 1's w a confirm email. (SBB were sold out when I tried yesterday morning which is why I'm here) Repped and can earn my business. Glad to buy from a fellow Nter. Us true blue sneaker heads gotta help each other out.

Last edited:
Missed alot. NT did crash. Got home late yesterday and tried to fire it up. Nothing! At the moment I knew NT had my heart. Had sooooo many feels. Everyone had the same feeling. Thought about how many trolls that surfaced which ultimately met their fate.

View media item 1512292

Well if these end up being like the frags which i think they will be. I think its a good deal seeing frags going up to 900-1k...

judging from the quality, colorblocking, backstory and (most likely) limited availability, these will be similar to frags, no doubt in my mind.
Availability is the only thing that will make that happen. If they're easy to get they wont go for nearly as much. Quality color locking and back story not so much..

Availability is the only thing that will make that happen. If they're easy to get they wont go for nearly as much. Quality color locking and back story not so much..
I agree with the availability...but quality blows the frags out the water. these almost look l like banned 1's.

I'm really starting to think that 6/27 RD is legit. 5/23 bred 11 lows and SB's with chi 1s the following week. I dunno man....

I agree with the availability...but quality blows the frags out the water. these almost look l like banned 1's.
Quality doesn't sell shoes hype does LOL. Its all about how limited it is. Nah but on the real if they release widely, regardless of the quality, they wont reach that insane pricing from the gate.

Last edited:
Well if these end up being like the frags which i think they will be. I think its a good deal seeing frags going up to 900-1k...

judging from the quality, colorblocking, backstory and (most likely) limited availability, these will be similar to frags, no doubt in my mind.

Just want some feedback to see why everyone is jumping to conclusions.

How will these be similar to the Frags?

Who is on the other end of the collaboration, Frags had Hiroshi Fujiwara and DSMs had Dover Street. Shattered Backboards have ______________??

Are they going to be a NYC/nike.com only release?

The quality on the NA 1s released this year has been on point, even the Lasers got the good quality treatment and those are still on shelves for sale.

We've seen back stories like this on pleny of NA 1s, regardless of if the colorway was great or not. IMO these fall in that same category.

Last edited:
These are gonna go for $3000 out the gate, better than frags :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

U say lasers are good quality? That shoe leather is like plastic bruh.
I'm actually shocked to see someone would think this. Lasers were noticeably better quality than the majority of NA 1's that have come out in the last couple years IMO.

Also where is all this Frag talk coming from. As the dude above mentioned - not a collab, should be available the same spots as most AJ1 releases, non-OG colorway.... Fragments were a whole different situation.

I have no problems on preorders if it's at what the market value will most likely be at.

Secure your pair. Try on release day for retail. If you grab, sell your preorder to get your money back. If you fail, your pair is secured

Exactly man

If I'm wrong it's a sub $200 bust

$400 included PayPal fee and shipping

Where did you find that pre order. honestly. i would consider it and im the guy whos a big cheap *** :lol: i got extra cash and i kinda want em

Back
Top Bottom