Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Not sure if I agree that they will go up a lot more. I'd sell mine for the first 400 shipped offer I got and not regret it that much. Haha

Last edited:
Confirmed With Manager That One Of The 3 HOH's Out Here To Get These Had Over 200 Ticket Entries For Only 18 Pairs Of Shoes
sick.gif

I Had Only 3% Of Those Tickets Covered
mean.gif

I Think 12-18 Was The Magic Number For Most Places That Got These Outside Of Big Volume Stores Like In NY And Chi
When I picked up my pair from HOH yesterday, I asked how many pairs they recieved, and I was told 12 total with over 200 entries as well. This was in Chicago by the way.

Went to NTLA yesterday to pick up my pair. Guy drove all the way down from the BAY to get this...and was driving back that night...man I would have paid resale prices than do that.

Last edited:
When I picked up my pair from HOH yesterday, I asked how many pairs they recieved, and I was told 12 total with over 200 entries as well. This was in Chicago by the way.

Damn Nike kept all the allocations for themselves. Cuz I saw that list. Something like 6 or 7 pages with 30 names each.

If anyone has leads to an 8.5 for $400 or less please let me know where. I'm not gonna find that here in the bay.

Went to NTLA yesterday to pick up my pair. Guy drove all the way down from the BAY to get this...and was driving back that night...man I would have paid resale prices than do that.

Wouldnt that have been close to the same price if you assume $500 resale. A 6 hour drive with Cali gas prices could not have been cheaper than $500 resale. Not to mention A waste of day

Wouldnt that have been close to the same price if you assume $500 resale. A 6 hour drive with Cali gas prices could not have been cheaper than $500 resale. Not to mention A waste of day

Box out the door with tax was 175. It was probably an 8 hour drive down, then 8 back, food and he had an infant daughter with him. Deepening on his car and how he drives it yeah he might have spend 425 with everything added up.

If he would have waited 2 to 3 days for the online order to ship he probably could have copped on ebay for 350-400.

Prices are going to drop on these. So many pairs on ebay.

Depends what car. I think in a 4 cyl camry we filled up maybe 3x total round trip, so maybe $150-180 in gas. But yes, a lot of time wasted so no I wouldn't do it. Can't knock the guy though, he did what he felt he had to to get a pair.

Sz 10.5 425 shipped ? If anyone needs pm me

Ain't You The Same Dude That Was Complaining He Couldn't Find Someone On Here To Lend A Hand To?

$425 Ain't Really Doing Anyone Any Favors My Dude :wink:

If I'm Not Mistaken, Plenty Of People Posted Here That They Contacted You And Received No Response.......

I Know There's Definitely A Few Cats Here That Struck Out Looking For That Size :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Folks who say this release was more limited than the chicagos is on crack. Go into the Chicago forum on the day of the release and tell me how many pickup post were mentioned.
I was thinking the same thing but people was prepared this time around. We won't know until they get the official numbers or a make up a "believable" number. But my question would be...do ndc has the most pairs since it is the source? So we can be looking at 20k per cw. If not nike slipping. It's demand out here!

Ive contacted everybody back. Had a couple dudes local that i was trying to help out but backed out last minute. Around my part there are a couple 10.5s floating around too decent pricing considering the release

im seeing a decent amount of $400-425.   on ebay..thast like cashing in $350-375 after fees. 

anyways @So Much Sole 23  did you find a pair of 9.5 yet?

wouldn't the price drop once more ppl get them from online?  (not saying they will, just more ppl will have them in hand by the end of next week)

Last edited:
Ive contacted everybody back. Had a couple dudes local that i was trying to help out but backed out last minute. Around my part there are a couple 10.5s floating around too decent pricing considering the release

It's probably that you are new and have 7 posts

Well you had less til u started posted about selling them so...

Back
Top Bottom