Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

thank u, sir. were u able to eat?

yeah, i got love for the bay. got folks out there who put me on with all the spots. another favorite spot of mine out there (not in jls, obviously) is cheeba hut!

Struck out left and right......

Cheba hut....hmmm... I just googled it and man, definitely a place to check out.

Good luck 
yessir, theres, doubke up on 7s next month then quiet for a bit
Yeah, 1 maybe 2 pick ups for me in the next 2 months... feels goodman 
laugh.gif

ok maybe 3 

Last edited:
Yeah, 1 maybe 2 pick ups for me in the next 2 months... feels goodman :lol:  

ok maybe 3 
haha nah foreal though, well gotta see waddup w corks (sept) maybe foam pack too....god damnit lol, hopefully nothing pops up outa nowhere like c&c 7s did

I love that there's a line for raffle tickets at NTNY. What do people think is gonna happen? That they'll see your dedication to the cause of buying Nike products and sell you a pair early as a reward?

Guess I'll go grab some lunch on Manhattan and stop by later.

Looks like those shoes get a ton of wear, it's amazing how you can leave the lace bags on the shoes and still rock them!

Kudos.....

Did NTRF sell all their pairs? Anyone know?

According to 'Jeff the manager' at NTNY (morning of drop) all Nike RDs were cancelled RF 21Mercer....at one point during the night the small 'pace' van came through and was unloaded and I assumed it was 21Mercers stock....not sure if RF ever got thier allotment (coulda been apart of the FedEx truck delivery).

Back
Top Bottom