Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

all you 8.5s eatin
nthat.gif

Just thinking the same...let's hope they do call back in size order....that would be cool...mostly 8s as of now righ?
man who knows lol. not the most transparent process. but with as many pairs as they supposedly have, that is a heck of a lot of phone calls to make so i'll grab lunch or something lol

Im thinking these could restock (lol) along with chis and pinnacles. Basically on time for aug/Sept back to schools as usual

If i can do a trade for chis i might do it
trading these for chis should be NO problem, you're being generous really lol

explain drew. are these sbbs more exclusive than chis really? just wondering

These ones never seem to fit my foot the same. banned 1s, new love old love, chicagos, blah blah blah- same old story- I should just pass on them all moving forward. :smh:

all i heard that the leather/quality on these are close to banned/frags and I know these were a little more limited, thus a little more valuable i guess?
it's all perception man. if we talking limited and materials, nyc1s would rate a lot higher than they currently do

Not happening bro NDC is dead. Online raffle is gonna be the new system all pairs in store.
I hope you don't believe that

That online was for revamping the RSVP system that was already in place.

They just haven't implemented one for the site yet.
The online system they released details on is the new system. Online raffle then pick up in store. No more ATC online basically.

Well for one! They didn't make any GS sizes in these SBB, So that right there knocks out a lot of pairs n people getting them w/ Small feet

Back
Top Bottom