Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

all i heard that the leather/quality on these are close to banned/frags and I know these were a little more limited, thus a little more valuable i guess?
ideally yes, hype has a factor in value too. we'll see if sellers let these touch chi territory (<350)

it's all perception man. if we talking limited and materials, nyc1s would rate a lot higher than they currently do
this too, NYC couldn't handle all the pairs they were getting so they started undercutting each other lol

C/w wise sbbs aint messing with the Banned 1s,or Royals
(Im OG biased & partial to classics), though imo regarding c/w, they Dook on the frag 1s , & simply every other +J1.

Again imo.

Last edited:
??? Anyone in San Francisco get that shipping confirmation from FTL? July 6th. Normally it would be Friday not the following Monday. The wait...

I got tracking info, not in SF, but the 3rd friday is a holiday

I'll have mine tomorrow 6/30/15

This guy who does a lot of reviews on reps hit me up to buy these but demanded overnight shipping. Think that's a sign of some sort of scam?? I'm scared of chargebacks. It didn't scetch me out at first, but some guy did the same thing to my buddy and demanded overnight shipping. Is that normal? Haha

Anybody know if any of the city gear's in memphis or any spots in memphis were supposed to have these?

I got the call from NTNY at 12:28pm for a size 8.5 WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Was too excited I don't even remember listening to the pickup time. Was it tomorrow?

Just hit the raffle at NTNY. So I got 1 pair at resell price and 1 pair at retail price. Not bad IMO.

Last edited:

It was funny the first few times

That's also the type of dude air is, so him talking like that is him being himself

Everyone else who does it is annoying

Air has been stopped though

What gets me more heated is the fact that this Instagram dude gets on people for handouts but he's all over the Yeezy thread asking people for them himself.

You went back 5000+ posts to find that? Hahaha
:smokin
Can't even be mad

Last edited:
A guy i found is willing to sell a pair for $425...should i bite the bullet? i know its hard to say but do you guys think they may drop lower?

Back
Top Bottom