Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I don't consider BUYING A SHOE AT $350 + eating.. Your Starving at that price!

EATING (the term used loosely on NT)   should be buying for Retail or Under

which is saving money when it comes to these sneakers

HENCE the term "EATING" cuz you got money to eat after you CAWPED a pair.

"STARVING" if you paid over Retail 
tongue.gif

j/k

What about em? I called since I'm out in MD. chick said they never got them. Don't know if thy will. Don't see them in the system.

Came to one in MD. Dude said "they sold out". Tripping over his words. He then said "we never got them". Music in the background playing ... It's Lil Boosie "They Lying"

Lol I'm asking...

employees are gonna lie about these more than a normal shipment..the resale prices are almost set & most employees know what that box is

especially if they can stop one person from knowing & spreading the info quickly , then they sell out

the DM of my local dtlr was there in the cut watching every transaction go down making sure it was 1 per family

You guys gotta be patient man with the NTNY raffle man... they gotta make over 400 calls today... Asking 50 times isn't gonna make it better it's gonna make it worse man... See other people get calls isn't gonna change if you got picked or not... They just started making calls at 12 it's 2:15 they'll be making calls until 7-8PM tonight... With that being said good luck to everyone once again... Hope everyone who wants to wear these gets their pairs... You'll all know by 9 tonight if you got them or not...

You guys gotta be patient man with the NTNY raffle man... they gotta make over 400 calls today... Asking 50 times isn't gonna make it better it's gonna make it worse man... See other people get calls isn't gonna change if you got picked or not... They just started making calls at 12 it's 2:15 they'll be making calls until 7-8PM tonight... With that being said good luck to everyone once again... Hope everyone who wants to wear these gets their pairs... You'll all know by 9 tonight if you got them or not...
Well said but hard to keep at bay all the anticipation from everyone.  I know as I was one of them anxiously checking my phone every 5 mins lol.  But yes, really hope everyone here is able to cook!

I don't consider BUYING A SHOE AT $350 + eating.. Your Starving at that price!

EATING (the term used loosely on NT)   should be buying for Retail or Under

which is saving money when it comes to these sneakers

HENCE the term "EATING" cuz you got money to eat after you CAWPED a pair.

"STARVING" if you paid over Retail :tongue:

j/k

Let people enjoy their meal *** :smh:

How they making calls till 7-8pm tonight if pick up time ends at 8pm tonight?

Reeeeeppppp!!!

Yoooo I had went when they open and they said they didn't have them.. Then I was in the area and seen your post.....
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
Just glad you ate man. I lost the raffle at FL Mall so I was definitely happy to pick up a pair today without issues. My first cop from DTLR since I've never won a raffle there.

If they lying over the phone what stops them from lying in person and not even putting the shoe out for display...

How they making calls till 7-8pm tonight if pick up time ends at 8pm tonight?

Pick up time is tomorrow fam

Last edited:

what he said...good luck

the DM of my local dtlr was there in the cut watching every transaction go down making sure it was 1 per family
What is this mother Russia in the 80's and we are trying to buy some TV's!

One TV per House Hold :lol:

crazy

I woke my boy up & he had his gf with him I said you should be able to grab 2 since its 2 of yall & she only sold them 1.... "DM said 1 per HH.... yall came in together & ovb that's yall's baby together"

Just catchin up with the thread. Found out my local DTLR did FCFS this morning smdh. Heard one dude copped 6 pairs lol. I was off post too. All bad haha.

@PleaseSayTheBaby23  THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO!!! U THE REAL MVP. 

I'm going to rep every single post you have on here just bc I cant rep you enough for the info. Was able to cop my pair, walked in and walked out. Wish all NT members were a fraction of how helpful you were and the world would be a better place for it.  Thanks again and God Bless.

View media item 1605174
Shout out to "PleaseSayTheBaby23" earlier for that DTLR info. I was able to get my size 14! Had to get the store manager lunch for holding my pair, but that was fine by me! Sorry to all that pm'd me. I thought I could help, but she couldn't. Once the word got out, she had to honor 1 pair per customer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom