Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just my 2 cents....

if youre a buyer, buy now and the best price you can
if youre a seller keep your pair(s) on ice

i think we're in this weird phase where people have misinterpreted the supply and demand. youve got sellers thinking "sh*t these arent selling so i better unload these quick" and buyers who think that prices will keep getting lower and lower. No one has a real grasp on how "limited" they are. but just going by how ive seen stock allocation was for these i would lean towards the possibilty that the prices on these are going to get back to 500+ again. No store in my area had more than 15 of these if they had them at all. So if you can buy them now, do it, and if you're a seller and cant find a buyer right now, sit on them for a bit. 
Agreed!

Just my 2 cents....

if youre a buyer, buy now and the best price you can
if youre a seller keep your pair(s) on ice

i think we're in this weird phase where people have misinterpreted the supply and demand. youve got sellers thinking "sh*t these arent selling so i better unload these quick" and buyers who think that prices will keep getting lower and lower. No one has a real grasp on how "limited" they are. but just going by how ive seen stock allocation was for these i would lean towards the possibilty that the prices on these are going to get back to 500+ again. No store in my area had more than 15 of these if they had them at all. So if you can buy them now, do it, and if you're a seller and cant find a buyer right now, sit on them for a bit. 
smart man

Got a voicemail from NTNY and hit the raffle at 1230pm.  Size 10 baby.  Keep the good times rolling for the NT fam here.  Good luck to all those that are still waiting.

PLEASE CHILL ON THE SIZE REQUESTS. IM GETTING TIRED OF CLEANING THE THREAD UP.

STOP TRYING TO BUY PAIRS FROM PEOPLE TOO.

That reseller desperation is setting in for some. Dude has turned down multiple offers at $350.

I'd wait most of these dudes out and pay no more than $400.
why not wait them out til it sells for $200?.....folks acting like a gun is to their head.....give the reseller no option but to sell for a decent price.....they can either sell them or be stuck with them, id bet after a few weeks of hoarding kicks with no sales they would have to get them off to buy more hyped kicks....believe it or not plenty of these resellers aren't loaded to the point where they can sit on pairs forever, but i guess we'll never know since patience is unheard of.

Agreed!

smart man
Just wait until the panic sets in again. these arent on any shelves besides the places that didnt get their shipments or re-reaffled their pairs. as far as i can tell theyre even sold out in euro shops that dont even ship to the us. but like i said, buy now while the resellers are trying to unload. im almost positive these will go back up into 500. theyre already creeping back up on ebay. 

Dtlr in va [emoji]128064[/emoji]?

What about em? I called since I'm out in MD. chick said they never got them. Don't know if thy will. Don't see them in the system.

Came to one in MD. Dude said "they sold out". Tripping over his words. He then said "we never got them". Music in the background playing ... It's Lil Boosie "They Lying"

What about em? I called since I'm out in MD. chick said they never got them. Don't know if thy will. Don't see them in the system.

Came to one in MD. Dude said "they sold out". Tripping over his words. He then said "we never got them". Music in the background playing ... It's Lil Boosie "They Lying"

Lol I'm asking...

OK since everyone seems confused let me clear this up

DTLR gets mostly all Jordan 1s

we never received shipment on Shattered Backboards or didnt have ANY word from corporate if we would be getting them in time for the original release date

most stores found out over the weekend (yesterday) that our shipments was delayed and we would indeed be receiving Shattered Backboards and would release them as soon as the come in FCFS

most DTLRs receive shipments around 12 noon to 3pm so please for the sake of our fellow employees DO NOT call DTLRs blowing up they phones about Backboards because you will most likely get curved by a employee (just being honest)

From one NTer to another just plan yo day to be free around 12 - 3pm and wait for stores to receive shipments

If yo local DTLR stores doesnt receive them today they will most likely get them tomorrow

NO I do not know if every single DTLR will have these but I do know a good % of our stores will

Every store has different management different DMs different employees so please take that into consideration when it comes to these shoes

Hopefully this clears up all the confusion and I hope yall get them

just seeing this & will QFT good info PSTB

Back
Top Bottom