Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Only a 14 left guys I can't respond to you all at once but it's 1 14 I got a 12 for me and my girl got somebody a 11 in here my little brother can get a 14 if anybody wants it no resellers

I hate my foot now. Stupid Sz 10. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid

roll.gif

I hate to be petty but I'm not selling to resellers so if you wear a 14 pm or drop a picture with your size 14 collection and I'll mail them out right now tagged

Last edited:
Bigj is gonna spank all of you with the sizing request. Lol
Almost forgot :lol:  sorry |I  @bigj505

Dudes get mad tho when I go beast mode. I promise if dudes can't follow the rules I'm gonna make some people extremely unhappy and I pray to the shoe gods that a super restock happens and the info is posted in here while those dudes are banned from the thread.

I HATE RETRO I THREADS. Dudes have no chill.

The thirst is real outchea. My local dtlr hasn't received shipment. I'm hoping they do tomorrow for i can get a 2nd pair

From IG: DTLR Will Have The Shattered Backboard 1s to purchase via an exclusive link for their loyal followers in their bio on Thursday 2pm EST

My size 10 has eluded me thus far here in Orlando. Damn the OBT DTLR for selling the whole batch to one reseller. At that point I just expected Hiawassee to be blown and didn't even try.
I got my pair from Hiawassee you might want to see

Dudes get mad tho when I go beast mode. I promise if dudes can't follow the rules I'm gonna make some people extremely unhappy and I pray to the shoe gods that a super restock happens and the info is posted in here while those dudes are banned from the thread.

I HATE RETRO I THREADS. Dudes have no chill.
Mb man, I gotchu from now on then.

niketown just called me at 4:37 pm . i won with only 1 raffle surprisingly. guess I'll pass on the darts then . still wanna cop the sharpie foams but mammay not be able to. oh well
remember, ntny had plenty of pairs. honestly, they could've fed almost everybody who was out there over the weekend. the crowds just were not organized. probably a quarter of the people who entered the raffle can eat.

I'm go by in the morning if they are keeping these stocked up at the local DTLR's. I have a feeling some places aren't selling today b/c word got out today. worth a try

Did you get a 10.5 too?  Damn..I'm starting to lose hope...

yep, got a size 10.5 with only one raffle ticket. Got to the line yesterday too during the last hour. Will be playing some scratch offs soon
Figures..everyone I know who got calls went later in the afternoon.  I was one of the first in line in the morning and my one and only ticket probably got buried by all the rest. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom