Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

This thread delivers... Popcorn gif

don-mattingly-o.gif

props for the dtlr tip.  called livingston, money told me "no one knows we got them" and said he'd hold my size 11.5 (comin' from shaolin).  when i got there (not a soul in sight) he said, "problem, manager said we are not releasing them" - my jaw dropped.  i said "dude".  he felt uneasy giving me the story and went to the back and came out with "we only got whole sizes, here's an 11".  i was not going to argue.  hoping i hit ntny for my size, and try and trade these for 11.5 sbb or chi...

Last edited:
From IG: DTLR Will Have The Shattered Backboard 1s to purchase via an exclusive link for their loyal followers in their bio on Thursday 2pm EST

Now everyone is gonna create an IG account and DTLRs number of followers are gonna skyrocket. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Did a little research and talking today.

Looks like the bmore DTLR stores had a normal release as in they dropped on Saturday. I went to a spot today and talked with an employee who was knowledgeable of things and told me from what she understands, the bmore area wasn't part of a delayed shipment.

That said, she said a bunch of people have been calling saying it's all on Twitter that DTLR has them so the spot is def blown up.

Back
Top Bottom