Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Got someone that wants to trade me their Backboards for my Shadows. I have a double but damn I'm not trying to let these go :smh: Dude says he'll look out for me on the Carolinas too. :nerd: Decisions, decisions lol...

shadows? you sleeping, just saying

My boy actually just moved out there a few months ago.. i was gonna ask him to enter the raffle, but i know he trying to bother with that nonsense 
laugh.gif

Yeah, i  copped saturday from NT CHI

Last edited:
Hopefully, Nike is saving my "golden ticket" for the Air Mags

yea, right....

Got someone that wants to trade me their Backboards for my Shadows. I have a double but damn I'm not trying to let these go :smh: Dude says he'll look out for me on the Carolinas too. :nerd: Decisions, decisions lol...

Shadows have jumped up in price.. I beat my only pair wearing it as an everyday shoe. Started pricing em and their 400+ now, FC has em starting at 600. :smh:

DTLR is ran by rats.

Place is awful.

The Employees are the most uneducated creatures in retail.

So shady.

gil23 gil23 You score a pair? I was in Sarasota today for work and found out they dropped them at University. I got a couple pairs so I didn't really sweat it.

agzie agzie That's what I'm saying, I feel like I'd regret trading them away because my worn pair gets worn quite a bit lol. I have another guy in Australia that wants my Chicagos (double of course) for the Backboards.

Has anybody successfully ordered size 14s from FTA or FTL? I've been trying the last 2 hours but that "shoes are in other customers carts" message keeps popping up. I'm trying to cop them for a size swap.

FTL online is a joke.. Always saying shoes are available in stock and you can never add to cart.. They got last years 13s in size 17 for 2 weeks that you can't add to cart

gil23 gil23 You score a pair? I was in Sarasota today for work and found out they dropped them at University. I got a couple pairs so I didn't really sweat it.

actually i was in orlando i work there i think i mentioned it before, i stayed working around the area of one of the dtlr and i was able to cop.

my homeboy said that tampa pairs were gone with the quickness

Last edited:
next week 350 is a really good possibility fam 

i just scooped up my 2nd pair in sz 10 today for 375 shipped 

more sbb pairs than anticipated 

is it safe to say that there is a good possibility that we wont see a retro of these in a while if at all?

is it safe to say that there is a good possibility that we wont see a retro of these in a while if at all?
i think you're right, if there is a retro it wont be for a long time. Maybe when JB needs to print more money after they exhausted all other creative ideas for the Jordan 1 line.

actually i was in orlando i work there i think i mentioned it before, i stayed working around the area of one of the dtlr and i was able to cop.

my homeboy said that tampa pairs were gone with the quickness

They were holding pairs off to the side - telling people they didn't have them and then sell to their people

Place is a joke.

Not upset I didn't get a pair - I'm sure I'll lock a pair down within the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom